You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

humble pie

edited April 2012 in The Shed
this is just a post to sincerely apologise to the great charismatic man that is mr tony kendall i was a lil harsh when criticizing ur strategy advice wivout really considerin your advice most of the time is for the beginning players etc etc watchin ur segment wiv richard offord in the hotseat blew me away sir not just because of ur life difficulties but ur morals/ethics in life and this sic sic game ill put my comments down to sheer ignorance and small mindedness which i far to often get carryed away wiv 2/1/2 years solidpoker = burntout which is not a valid excuse but is the main factor and i dont only think ur skys best asset now but uk pokers aswell it will b a pleasure! 2 play and meet you one day hopefully infact im gonna make it a poker goal of mine to meet u hopefully this year mayb ill even hire you as a life coach :) hope to c you for many years to come on sky poker.:) ps sorry to skydave! to pppps ... i to am quite a solid golfer id prob b playin off single figures by now if i focused on the game last 5/6 years wiv 3holes in 1 (sicbrag) in my 1st couple yrs my point is whyd u never talk about the game on the show much more wider audience than train spottin:) take care gl