You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

AN APOLOGY TO ALL

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    evr1 gets mouthy when ur passionate about the game, key is not to go too far.
  • edited November 2009
    dave played cards with you a few times now.you seem an orate youth never antagonistic while ive bin playing.dont know what happend but emotions can run high just gotta try calm down abit anyway i think you,re a decent lad dunna worry about it
  • edited November 2009
    Dave you were in good form last night on the Forum Deepstack and you were running well, where did you finish?

All the best

Ross
  • edited November 2009
    He finished 4th - nice result! I was on the same table for a while and we had a good laugh in the chatter window.

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: AN APOLOGY TO ALL:
    He finished 4th - nice result! I was on the same table for a while and we had a good laugh in the chatter window.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Delighted for dav, who got a bit of a battering the previous night.

I shared several Tables with him last night, & he was wonderfully supportive of all the Players. It's quaintly old-fashioned but rather nice (in my view) when anyone goes all-in to see a chorus of "gl both" in the Chat-box.

Poker does not HAVE to be brutal & unfriendly.
  • edited November 2009
    Lol, u just reminded me of some of the WSOP09 coverage this year where players said "nice hand" they actually were wishing death upon your family, and "good luck" meant "yeah, good luck to me, i wish you the worst luck in the world!"
  • edited November 2009
    I'm the culprit in the same daft stupid thread too.
    I'm very sorry for any harm caused, totally unnecessary and not intended on my part.
    A mixture of naivety, daftness, new to this internet thingy and downright idiotness to blame.
    Sorry to Tikay as he seemed very upset at things I typed and anyone else I affected. I'm not a tool honest!
    Beers on me.
  • edited November 2009
    I'm the culprit in the same daft stupid thread too. I'm very sorry for any harm caused, totally unnecessary and not intended on my part. A mixture of naivety, daftness, new to this internet thingy and downright idiotness to blame. Sorry to Tikay as he seemed very upset at things I typed and anyone else I affected. I'm not a tool honest! Beers on me.
    Posted by booboo69
    n1 booboo but please please dont give me any more guinness LOL
  • edited November 2009

Looking back I wish I had been bevvied up so I could blame that, but no, just my stupidness to blame.

Now where's Tikay, I fancy a fight.

• edited November 2009
    I'm the culprit in the same daft stupid thread too. I'm very sorry for any harm caused, totally unnecessary and not intended on my part. A mixture of naivety, daftness, new to this internet thingy and downright idiotness to blame. Sorry to Tikay as he seemed very upset at things I typed and anyone else I affected. I'm not a tool honest! Beers on me.
    Posted by booboo69
    Thank you.

One never quite gets used to being called dishonest & corrupt, especially as you don't know my colleagues & I, so yes, it does sting a bit.

I'll pass on the beer if you don't mind, I'm teetotal, but a pot of tea would always be most welcome.

Take care now.
  • edited November 2009
    Looking back I wish I had been bevvied up so I could blame that, but no, just my stupidness to blame. Now where's Tikay, I fancy a fight.
    Posted by booboo69
    I'll pass on that too, if you don't mind.  
  • edited November 2009
    Sorry again, honestly didn't mean to say you or others were corrupt, I re-read what I typed and that's eactly what it looked like though.
    I'm usually saying daft things unintentionally, probably half of what comes out of my mouth is gibberish. half or 61%, same thing.
    Take care.