You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SALUTE THE SHED

edited November 2009 in The Shed
TY RICH , JUST PLAYED THE 7 PM FOR FREE ,THXS TO YOU . WAS DOWN TO 630 CHIPS AT ONE STAGE AND NEARLY CASHED , GOING OUT IN 12TH . WAS GREAT FUN . THXS. AGAIN.

Comments

• edited November 2009
    ty sky n rich there were 50 players and yes it was me who crashed out first i had rkt AA and someone went all in he had JJ thaught sorted , but the flop the first card out was a J so that was the end of my freeroll , it didnt end bad though i enterd the next one up which was 30 gtd came 4th then entered the 50 gtd and came 5th so endid up in the money so thanks to the freeroll stayed in played cards and won a bit of money not bad at all cheers   sky,  i love the shed lol
  • edited November 2009
    I was scheduled to play, but my boss complained that I had spent too much time sniggering at a certain individual in the Shed who has been putting up some great material. The Accident Claim and Car Insurance are brilliant.

Anyway, as a result I had to work on late and only just got in so missed it. Maybe next week. Glad you guys had a great night.