You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

OYNUTTERS BLOG IS A RIP OFF!

edited November 2009 in Area 51
I just went to the the blog forum and found out that oynutters blog is exactly the same as mine!---TO THE FLOPPIN LETTER!--COME ON SKY--we can't have plagiarism posted all over the site--may contain nuts!--hmmm--you wait till I get hold of him , then we'll see what happens to his nuts!--not allowed to threaten people on the forum eh--I wont floppin threaten him--I'll go straight in and cut his floppin flappers off without saying a word!!!

check out the evidence if you don't believe me-----fluppin NUTTER!!!

IS THIS BLOKE A NUTTER OR WOT?

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In Response to OYNUTTERS BLOG IS A RIP OFF!:
    I just went to the the blog forum and found out that oynutters blog is exactly the same as mine!---TO THE FLOPPIN LETTER!--COME ON SKY--we can't have plagiarism posted all over the site--may contain nuts!--hmmm--you wait till I get hold of him , then we'll see what happens to his nuts!--not allowed to threaten people on the forum eh--I wont floppin threaten him--I'll go straight in and cut his floppin flappers off without saying a word!!!      check out the evidence if you don't believe me-----fluppin NUTTER!!!     IS THIS BLOKE A NUTTER OR WOT?
    Posted by oynutter
      Excuse me mr Nutter sir, i think you'll find that if you look at the date this blog was posted, you will see that I was, in fact, the first person that posted this blog, and that your, so called "blog" was actually copied and pasted on to the page that was already posted. and as for being called a nutter, on my own thread, that was started in good faith, by ME, well, this behaviour is completely and absolutely unacceptable my good man!

I take deep offence at your allegations and threats, and have reported you to the relevant authorities

oynutter
  • edited November 2009
    NURSE , R&R  NEEDED HERE . ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ?
  • edited November 2009
      I think the only logical solution is to lock them both in a room with 10 spliffs and an uzi and let them sort their issues out. This way they will come out madly in love or only one will leave. Either way the arguements will end
  • edited November 2009
     I'm not prepared to contribute to this blatant and shameless act of self promotion----I read one of the blogs in question and this guy is not even a proper nutter!
  • edited November 2009
    please give more details as to how to find your blog (ive looked up broardmoor and rampton asylums and cant find anything under nutters)
  • edited November 2009
    hi loonytoons---nice to see someone sensible posting on the forum for a change----if you click on community---latest blogs-----caution, may contain nuts, you will find these so- called blogs----if you read the first one (on it, is it, innit!) and then read the one entitled  "poker books-you avin a larf"---you will plainly see that these blogs are written by two completely different people, and that something very sinister is going on here---i don't know who this guy is trying to fool, but there must be some law against impersonating a nutter,for publicity purposes, perhaps your personal experience would be helpful in this regard, is there anything on the statute book about it?---or can anyone go around pretending to have a psychiatric disorder just so that he can get away with these ridiculous antics?--thanks---oynutter
  • edited November 2009
    ''Dum de dum de dum de dum''
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: OYNUTTERS BLOG IS A RIP OFF!:
    hi loonytoons---nice to see someone sensible posting on the forum for a change----if you click on community---latest blogs-----caution, may contain nuts, you will find these so- called blogs----if you read the first one (on it, is it, innit!) and then read the one entitled  "poker books-you avin a larf"---you will plainly see that these blogs are written by two completely different people, and that something very sinister is going on here---i don't know who this guy is trying to fool, but there must be some law against impersonating a nutter,for publicity purposes, perhaps your personal experience would be helpful in this regard, is there anything on the statute book about it?---or can anyone go around pretending to have a psychiatric disorder just so that he can get away with these ridiculous antics?--thanks---oynutter
    Posted by oynutter
    I think that it's OK so long as you don't try to play in the Paralympics.
  • edited November 2009
    I daren't read Nutters' blog. I'm scared it may break my brain.
  • edited November 2009
    I have already read them. Too late for me, they are carting me to the funny farm. HELP!!!!!
  • edited November 2009
    I read one of them and had such a weird feeling of deja vu that I had to phone psychics live and ask them if they knew whether or not I had phoned them before?
  • edited November 2009
    you should be a sales rep  m8y,

or maybe in  a yacht with a sail yep,

a yacht with a sail on a very windy day ,

nope a stormy day ,

infact me thinks i will call in the lunatic busting squad ,

ladsssssssssssss we found a live 1 ,

get that nutterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• edited November 2009
    what u on about   nutter
  • edited November 2009
    If I read this blog will a soggy Japanese girl crawl out of a well and drag me to H ELL?!!
  • edited November 2009

Two classic films there LML.