You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Policemen strike back with funny remarks

edited July 2010 in The Shed
So when we get tickets and stuff from the police, we give it the " i am now a comedian " routine! well here are a few quips back from the boys in blue proving they too have a sense of humour!!

"You don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on this ticket, huh?"

"Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that's the speed of the bullet that'll be chasing you."

"The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a dog or cat?"

"Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh, did I mention that I'm the shift supervisor?"

"Warning! You want a warning? O.K., I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket."

"If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."

"Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven."

"Now exactly how big were those 'Just two beers' you had?"

"No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we can."

"I'm glad to hear that Chief (of Police) Paulk is a personal friend of yours. You know someone who can post your bail."

"You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't. Sign here.

Comments