You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Gamers Young and old.

edited April 2012 in The Shed
I seem to find and meet really decent people on Sky poker so i am extending a gaming arm and finding out:

What format you play?

What games you play?

Gamertag?

I like to waste an hour on the Xbox while i wait for the torneys to start on the weekend and if anyone would want to join me for a game of Call Of Duty, Battlefield or Team Fortress 2 then reply here and let the good times roll.
I play with my step son whos 14 on the xbox and when i'm playing eve the oldest person ive met is 58 so young and old gamers are welcome.

Format, PC and Xbox would love to get a PS3 as a third option.

Games, COD MW3, team fortress 2, EVE online and Football manager. I play a few others but they are the main ones.

Gamertag, LLooKKi (xbox only)

If anyone does add i think a msg saying your from Sky poker would be best.

Comments

• edited April 2012
    im 62 and my son got me a ps3, because years ago i got him  a SEGA MASTER, and somehow he still thinks i play games.
    i tried but i cannot use two hands or thumbs at the same time, so im limited to platform games such as 
    RATCHET and CLANK, and lemmings are driving me bonkers.
    im sorry i dont play on-line, so i would not be of any use to you in that capacity but thought  that you would like to know that at my age i still play games.
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Gamers Young and old.:
    im 62 and my son got me a ps3, because years ago i got him  a SEGA MASTER, and somehow he still thinks i play games. i tried but i cannot use two hands or thumbs at the same time, so im limited to platform games such as  RATCHET and CLANK, and lemmings are driving me bonkers. im sorry i dont play on-line, so i would not be of any use to you in that capacity but thought  that you would like to know that at my age i still play games.
    Posted by bludreid11
    If your PC is good ish you should check out EVE Online, I know plenty of older ppl play it is if you still like to play games.
  • edited April 2012
    I am pretty keen on console gaming at the moment. Hard to juggle that with playing online poker too, but my current game is Call of Duty MW3. Immense game and I play it on both Xbox and PS3 :) In terms of formats I usually play, obviously FPS but also like my sport sims - FIFA, F1, etc.
  • edited April 2012
    i used to play a game called jez ball,it was a game i played for hours on end,i think it was part of the computer and not on line.never seen it since.if anyone out there knows if it is still available please let me no.it was a little redball that you had to place in a box.hope someone can help me find this game many thanks paige xxx
  • edited April 2012
    i used to play a game called jez ball,it was a game i played for hours on end,i think it was part of the computer and not on line.never seen it since.if anyone out there knows if it is still available please let me no.it was a little redball that you had to place in a box.hope someone can help me find this game many thanks paige xxx
    Posted by paige55
    Is this it?

http://www.jezzball.net/
  • edited April 2012
    THANK YOU VESPAPX YES IT IS THE GAME BUT A NEW FASTER VERSION,I WILL CARRY ON LOOKING FOR THE 80,S VERSION OF JEZZ BALL THANKS PAIGE XX
  • edited April 2012
    Hi Rev im on xbox buddy i play COD mw3 but prefer battlefield 3 thats a real mans game lol.

my gamertag is: DazAutomatik if you wanna add me :)
  • edited April 2012
    be good to get a skypoker possy going on COD or battlefield
  • edited April 2012
    my old mans an avid ps3 player although not online hes 67
  • edited April 2012
    my old mans an avid ps3 player although not online hes 67
    Posted by stokefc
    lol yea mine is too hes 62 i think! but he plays games to death on ps3 on every difficulty and finds every hidden item lol its really easy to get him a christmas and birthday present cos i just buy him a game and hes happy. Hes actualy got more than me.