You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

We are in the Shed having Fun.?

edited May 2012 in The Shed
 "Hubby said,  the next time I go down the Yellow Brick Road to ask for a Sensible One."!

Comments

• edited April 2012

hubby, being a man, shows a lot of common sense.
    how about the ability to see ourselves as others see us ??????
  • edited April 2012
    Did you vote.?  

" Hubby said, he couldn't give a Monkeys Farthing"!  what ever that means. !!

He's on tilt and not playing,  so bit touchy at the moment,  he's watching Football  Spurs & Chelsea.
  • edited April 2012
    i voted for a brain that works, mine has 2 problems

first, i'm bi-polar.
    second, i'm a man!!!!!!!
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: We are in the Shed having Fun.?:
    i voted for a brain that works, mine has 2 problems first, i'm bi-polar. second, i'm a man!!!!!!!
    Posted by lozgo
    "Wow"!,  your Habitat is in danger due to Global Warming.         "But your stuck with being a man."!  :-)
  • edited April 2012

Did you Know that Oy is a marvelous Man, out of the goodness of his Heart he took "Humpty"  Fishing.

Yep!  "Oy caught three Sharks till Humpty fell of the Hook." 
  • edited April 2012

i voted for a heart thats kind.and here is the reason about 1 month ago i saw a dog come running down our road.thought to myself i recognise that dog and went outside to get him.put him on a lead and went to the lady,s house that owned him and she was out.so i left a note with my name and address on and came back home with said dog.about 4 hours later a knock on my door it was the lady who owned the dog in tear,s.she could not thank me enough and said her daughter would have been heart broken if any thing had happened to him. any way next day left out side my house was amassive bunch of flowers and a thank you card,from sam the dog,to the kind lady who looked after me xxxx

• edited April 2012
    the dog was a beautiful dalmatian about 3 years old
  • edited April 2012
    this is a true story
  • edited April 2012
    Should of kept the dog, he would be worth a fortune if he can write cards & buy flowers. Most men cant do that...
  • edited April 2012
    the dog was a beautiful dalmatian about 3 years old
    Posted by paige55
    Trish you really need to get your own dog, one with a kind heart for you.   Take another visit to Dogs Home and chose one that you can love and that wont bite you.   There are some great breeds on offer and one's that need a good home and a caring Owner.  Tell Hubby you need someone to Hug and if he doesn't get you a new Dog you'll  report him to the R.S.P.C.A 
  • edited April 2012
    Should of kept the dog, he would be worth a fortune if he can write cards & buy flowers. Most men cant do that...
    Posted by lucy4
    Brill ! lol   Love it ......... can hear the groans and moans already.?   
  • edited April 2012
    now that made me laugh lucy4 xxxx, it was my mommy who left the flowers and card love sam the dog xxx
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: We are in the Shed having Fun.? : Brill ! lol   Love it ......... can hear the groans and moans already.?   
    Posted by logdon
    we are having fun love it to xxx
  • edited April 2012
    Did you watch the "Voice"  this weekend and see Al's Bar .... The Pub was called "The Struggling Man"  lol !  :-)) Brill 

"Anyone got a better one"!    I'm very fond of " The Staggering Man"?      

Well he is my Hubby.
  • edited April 2012
     Fun Fun Fun  till daddy took my T Bird away.?     still got my Sparrows !
  • edited April 2012
    just like the red,red,robin im bob,bob bobbin along :):):):)
  • edited April 2012
    Russel Crow was in my garden today.?    Peter Finch ?   Dickie Bird !  &   Jasper Parrot. ?
  • edited April 2012
    Posted by lucy4
    pmsl!!

ps i voted for a brain that works!
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: We are in the Shed having Fun.? : pmsl!! ps i voted for a brain that works!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
                                                    "The Reason this space is Blank."

No Man would vote for  " The Courage to admit he was Wrong.!   Why because he never thinks he's wrong.?
  • edited April 2012
    i live in high rise all i see is walter pigeon lol
  • edited April 2012
    If you live by the seaside ..........  Steven Seagull.  ! 
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: We are in the Shed having Fun.? :                                                 "The Reason this space is Blank." No Man would vote for  " The Courage to admit he was Wrong.!   Why because he never thinks he's wrong.?
    Posted by logdon
    Oopppss!!

Now I've got a brain thats working, I realised I voted wrong.......

I Now vote for  " The Courage to admit he was Wrong.!!!

I think it was the Iron Lady who, "Was not for Turning", unlike The Hitman who is often wrong according to HitWife!

• edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: We are in the Shed having Fun.? :                                                 "The Reason this space is Blank." No Man would vote for  " The Courage to admit he was Wrong.!   Why because he never thinks he's wrong.?
    Posted by logdon
    Should Sky put a tick in this box.?
  • edited April 2012
    You provide the Venue,  Invite everyone,  supply the Food & Drinks arrange the best Disco Music and Charge nothing.

What do you get in return.?
  • edited April 2012
    You provide the Venue,  Invite everyone,  supply the Food & Drinks arrange the best Disco Music and Charge nothing.   What do you get in return.?
    Posted by logdon
    normaly, ruined furniture, food all over the house, broken glasses, broken friendships, a good fight, kids going hyper,
    3 days to clean up the mess, and you find out someone is having an affair.
    and thats before the party gets going.
    then you spend the next 4 hours trying to get rid of  the family drunk, followed by making excuses to everyone that he/she is actually ill.

need i go on ???????
  • edited April 2012
    Good observation but missed out  The Police arriving,  five hours in A&E  Cigarette butts in the fish tank, yellow patches on the Lawn, the neighbours won't talk to you anymore plus the Insurance doesn't cover the damaged to the Chandelier Del Boy was swinging on.  To crown it all,  they said it was a rubbish Party.?     
  • edited April 2012
    if you are afilm buff your favourite actor is russell crowe
  • edited April 2012
    if you are afilm buff your favourite actor is russell crowe
    Posted by FLASHJONNY
    Their all Raven about him. !  Their gonna put him in the Tower of London.?
  • edited April 2012
    So your friend invites you to their party and you're (not) looking forward to it and can't think of a credible excuse to not go. You go shopping for an outfit and can't find a dress that fit's, one that your really happy with.  Hubby says wear one of the hundreds you've got in the wardrobe. What are you serious,  don't want to turn up in something old they've seen before.  Your depressed all day thinking, I've got to turn up to this and there's no way out.  Your hairs a mess and the car won't start the mini cab driver can't find the address and we arrive late.     We meet people we hadn't seen for years, had a great time and it was one of the best parties we've been to in years.  
  • edited April 2012
    So your friend invites you to their party and you're (not) looking forward to it and can't think of a credible excuse to not go. You go shopping for an outfit and can't find a dress that fit's, one that your really happy with.  Hubby says wear one of the hundreds you've got in the wardrobe. What are you serious,  don't want to turn up in something old they've seen before.  Your depressed all day thinking, I've got to turn up to this and there's no way out.  Your hairs a mess and the car won't start the mini cab driver can't find the address and we arrive late.     We meet people we hadn't see for years, had a great time and it was one of the best parties we've been to in years.  
    Posted by logdon
    on many occassions ive gone to parties that i REALLY DIDNT want to go to, whether its because of the people that are holding the party, or who is going to be there.
    the vast majority of times ive had a great time, it could be that it wasnt  ME  that orginised the party, so i could just let my hair down and have fun, luckily i dont have to shop around for a "new dress " or even new jeans, as everyone i know
    has seen me in those same jeans for YEARS, and i have yet to get any comments on my attire.
    it must be a WOMAN THING.