You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

there is something wrong with sky poker

edited April 2012 in Sky Poker Live
after  to nite i will return to party poker  there is to many  river cards that come up  late like they looking for right card  for other person to win i also notice if you have a good winning hand agenst  a sky poker player  you lose i really like sky poker  but something is wrong somewhere i aM NOT A BAD LOSER AS I BET EVERY NITE AND USUALY LOSE ON SKY POKER  BUT HOW CAN I WIN ON PARTY POKER AND NOT HERE
SORRY SKY POKER BUT  YOU MUST FIX THIS PROBLEM

Comments

• edited April 2012
    In Response to there is something wrong with sky poker:
    after  to nite i will return to party poker  there is to many  river cards that come up  late like they looking for right card  for other person to win i also notice if you have a good winning hand agenst  a sky poker player  you lose i really like sky poker  but something is wrong somewhere i aM NOT A BAD LOSER AS I BET EVERY NITE AND USUALY LOSE ON SKY POKER  BUT HOW CAN I WIN ON PARTY POKER AND NOT HERE SORRY SKY POKER BUT  YOU MUST FIX THIS PROBLEM
    Posted by johnreid
    people say its varience and im new to sky poker and have took some horror beats in the
    time tnys but will hope it irons out as i think the forum on ere is second to none.
    As for party poker, you'll be going back to probably the worse software around
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to there is something wrong with sky poker:
    after  to nite i will return to party poker  there is to many  river cards that come up  late like they looking for right card  for other person to win i also notice if you have a good winning hand agenst  a sky poker player  you lose i really like sky poker  but something is wrong somewhere i aM NOT A BAD LOSER AS I BET EVERY NITE AND USUALY LOSE ON SKY POKER  BUT HOW CAN I WIN ON PARTY POKER AND NOT HERE SORRY SKY POKER BUT  YOU MUST FIX THIS PROBLEM
    Posted by johnreid
    There is something strange with regards to the river card taking a long time to show up, I have noticed it. Although some times it has taken a long time to come down and produced an absolute brick, so i don't think it's searching for the 'bad beat card' I think it's just something that is wrong with the software
  • edited April 2012
    LOL, LOL and LOL!!!!