You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Calling all Deep-Stack lovers Wednesday the best night of the week!!

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Just wanted to say we have Tikay's slepstack tonight at 7pm, £11, very nice.
The £300 guaranteed deepy at 7.30pm, £22, super.
And if that wasn't enough then we have a Double Stack at 8pm, £11.

For me this is a night of proper poker, even though i'll probably suck in all of them, i can consider raising, re-raising, folding to raises, bet sizing, bet frequency, position, wow!!
Thank you to Sky, a night when i don't have to shove after 40 minutes and hope the hand holds up!
Hope to see as many of you as can make it for some whitty banter and good old fashioned fun.

adrian

Comments

• edited November 2009

Agreed with that Adrian, & very well played on Saturday. What a reception the boys gave you, eh?
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Calling all Deep-Stack lovers Wednesday the best night of the week!!:
    Agreed with that Adrian, & very well played on Saturday. What a reception the boys gave you, eh?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Tikay, yes it was very enjoyable. I lost 80% of my stack with QQ vs AT, with the guy who called giving it loads of verbal on how he had the best hand and then proceeded to hit one of the two remaining aces in the deck.
    After that i was short stacked for the rest of the day. Glad i managed to keep you busy on the microphone, as i was all in about 10 times. The only time i had the worst of it was the hand i went out on, running AQ into the bb's KK, so no complaints there.
    It was a super day meeting the guys, but it was too much of a shove fest. People played tight, didn't get eliminated early and at one point we were sat 10 handed and the average stack was less than 8 big blinds. I know it has to be a compromise, but if the 10/20 and 15/30 levels had been there at the start (rather than 25/50) then this would have been better.
    Thanks for a great day, you were the star as always, a wonderful host and ambassador for SKY.