You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

question for the sky poker team

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
FIRST QUESTION IS ANY CHANCE OF A TIME BANK ON SKY POKER MAYBE 3 60 SECOUND TIME BANKS IN A MTT ALL I ASK IS CAN YOU ATLEAST THINK ABOUT IT.NOT FOR THE FIRST TIME I HAD A TRICKY DECISON ON THE TURN YESTERDAY AND A 60 SECOUND TIME BANK WOULD HELP ME BRAKE DOWN WHAT MY OPPONENT HAS DONE PRE/FLOP FLOP/TURN/RIVER.
SECOUND QUESTION ANY CHANCE OF MORE 15 MIN MTTs OR MAYBE 20 MIN OR EVEN 30 MIN DEEPSTACK ONCE A WEEK.I HAVE BEEN ON THE POKERSTARS THEY HAVE DEEPSTACK MTTs 30 MIN BLINDS 180 SECOUND TIME BANK BUT NORMAL TIME BANK IS 60 SECOUNDS

Comments

• edited November 2009
    time bank is an amazing idea, ive never heard of that be4, do it sky.
  • edited November 2009
    Hi guys, i have passed this on to our poker team to have a look into, hopefully have a response for you shortly.
    If any one else thinks this is something they would like to see on sky poker then please add your thoughts, would be good to see how many people are interested.

Thanks

Rich
  • edited November 2009
    Definite yes.........Fairly common elsewhere
  • edited November 2009
    i think sky is the only site i know of that doesn't offer a timebank and i do think its something that they really need to look at.

when this point was raised before sky dismissed it saying it was open to abuse and that it wouldnt suit their turbo's. i don't think sky understand that......

a) u dont have to put it on all tables, so yes, leave it off for the turbo's but put a 60 sec one on for the double stacks etc

and b) and this is the point that i cudnt get them to understand before, if you give someone a 60 sec timebank, they can only use this ONCE! so its not open to abuse with he same person continually wasting time
  • edited November 2009
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention, i have spoken to our poker team and they have agreed that this is a good idea, we have now added this to our development plan for 2010 and should be bringing out a time bank feature in the coming year, im sure sky rich will be informing you all closer to the time of launch.

hope this helps guys

Rich