You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sky poker is rigged? - This example is live

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat

Just to show to all these people who have had bad beats and say online is rigged. This is 2 out of 4 hands i had last night on a live game (with an outside dealer) that was played.

First hand, Im sitting on the button and look down to see Q, 10

i raise to 4000 (blinds 1000/2000 at this point and it had been folded round to me) SB goes all in (im the big stack and it was only a further raise of 2000) BB calls. I call.

Flop comes

7,Q,Q

BB goes all in, 10000 (second biggest stack and half my chip stack) i automatically call with my trips. BB shows AA and said he paniced and hoped i didnt have a queen.

Turn comes

So as it stands only an ace saves.

River comes

A.

So i recover a little over the next two hands, (final 3)

3 hands later shorty shoves all in pre-flop big stack folds, and i still have tripple of the shorty look down to see Q, 8 suited and call. Shorty shows 4,4 and then sees my hand.

Flop comes, Q,5,8

So i have two pair as it stands a 4 saves.

Turn, 9

As we where

River, 4

I lost both hands, and went on to come second, lost heads up with two pair, my opponent had same two pair with a J kicker beating my 10 kicker. Id called thinking my opponent was bluffing trip kings. but he also had the 9.

So it just shows live games can be just as brutal as online games

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Did you see last nights Poker Million? Barny Boatman hitting runner-runner 9's to make higher two pair against the other geezers flopped two pair. On here that would definitely have been "fixed"
  • edited November 2009
    I dont see the reasoning of the Title to the thread ?  Why put that ?  "sigh"
  • edited November 2009
    i would def complain its def fixed lol, i reckon they got it in for u lol
  • edited November 2009
    two hands from my poker league game last night(tuesday)

guy goes all in for 2k on 200/400 blinds gets called by pocket 9's and shows aq
    flop comes a4q turn 6 river 9,and i folded a nine!

later on i go all in on the small and bb for 25k know sb wont call unless he has aa/kk and bb is so passive ive been bullying him all night,he calls all his 22k and shows jq of hearts and i turn over 85 off the flop comes 859 and i take him out........
  • edited November 2009
    it was aimed at those that say sky poker is rigged bennydip. I appoligise if this was taken in the incorrect manner
  • edited November 2009
    my gosh and i was getting so excited.....LOL
  • edited November 2009
    yep luck goes around ,

but it is still fun listening to the conspiracy theories.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to sky poker is rigged? - This example is live:
    Just to show to all these people who have had bad beats and say online is rigged. This is 2 out of 4 hands i had last night on a live game (with an outside dealer) that was played. First hand, Im sitting on the button and look down to see Q, 10 i raise to 4000 (blinds 1000/2000 at this point and it had been folded round to me) SB goes all in (im the big stack and it was only a further raise of 2000) BB calls. I call. Flop comes 7,Q,Q BB goes all in, 10000 (second biggest stack and half my chip stack) i automatically call with my trips. BB shows AA and said he paniced and hoped i didnt have a queen. Turn comes 10 So as it stands only an ace saves. River comes A. So i recover a little over the next two hands, (final 3) 3 hands later shorty shoves all in pre-flop big stack folds, and i still have tripple of the shorty look down to see Q, 8 suited and call. Shorty shows 4,4 and then sees my hand. Flop comes, Q,5,8 So i have two pair as it stands a 4 saves. Turn, 9 As we where River, 4 I lost both hands, and went on to come second, lost heads up with two pair, my opponent had same two pair with a J kicker beating my 10 kicker. Id called thinking my opponent was bluffing trip kings. but he also had the 9. So it just shows live games can be just as brutal as online games
    Posted by The_Don90
    i,m starting to beleve u nosey