You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Coming Soon...

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat

Comments

• edited November 2009
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Coming Soon...:
    and this is?
    Posted by BIGSHANN
    A near live educational cash show focussing on small, medium and high stakes games across Sky Poker.  It will run between 8pm and 11pm.
  • edited November 2009
    A new show beginning on Saturday night, Bigshann. Should be good, seeing Richard Orford is a poker god and all that nowadays ;)
  • edited November 2009
    Des,

Is there any plans to air skypoker on Virgin tv.  I know this is probably unlikely but there must be plenty of people like me who would be willing to pay an extra £5 a month to subscribe to this chanel.

I know I can watch it on the laptop, but there is no room left on the screen once I get all my mini views tiled.

Cheers

Shann
  • edited November 2009
    Des, Is there any plans to air skypoker on Virgin tv.  I know this is probably unlikely but there must be plenty of people like me who would be willing to pay an extra £5 a month to subscribe to this chanel. I know I can watch it on the laptop, but there is no room left on the screen once I get all my mini views tiled. Cheers Shann
    Posted by BIGSHANN
    We'd love it to go out on Virgin Bruce, but there are a lot of hurdles to that happening.  If we get close, we'll let you know.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Coming Soon... : We'd love it to go out on Virgin Bruce, but there are a lot of hurdles to that happening.  If we get close, we'll let you know.
    Posted by Sky_Des
    hi Des
    I would imagine that its been a long time since you were close to a virgin m8 lol

hope your feeling better, it was good to see you on Saturday.
    col
  • edited November 2009
    personally dont like this idea, each to their own
  • edited November 2009
    personally dont like this idea, each to their own
    Posted by webby234
    what idea?---the tv show---or des being close to a virgin----lol--col
  • edited November 2009
    I think this is a good idea. nice one sky
  • edited November 2009
    I think it's a great idea, I could do with some help with my cash game
  • edited November 2009
    [QUOTE]I think it's a great idea, I could do with some help with my cash game
    Posted by silentbob

That's the whole idea Bob. (Speak up please).

We've been a bit remiss in neglecting Cash Play, it's never really had a big Show of it's own before, so now it has.

Even the Forum is Tourney-biased (Guilty, M'Lord), which is a bit odd considering that the Site generates more Cash Traffic than Tourney traffic.

So, it's time to address it.
  • edited November 2009
    every1 on this site could do with cash game HELP...... me 1st.....
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Coming Soon... : [QUOTE ]I think it's a great idea, I could do with some help with my cash game Posted by silentbob
    That's the whole idea Bob. (Speak up please). We've been a bit remiss in neglecting Cash Play, it's never really had a big Show of it's own before, so now it has. Even the Forum is Tourney-biased (Guilty, M'Lord), which is a bit odd considering that the Site generates more Cash Traffic than Tourney traffic. So, it's time to address it.
    Posted by Tikay10

surely SKYRICH could add a cash category to the main discussion board  Tikay, he put one on as AREA51 so to add a main heading for cash would be of interest for those who want to converse with like minded players.

you could call it CASH POT or something similar just for cash related posts
  • edited November 2009
    i learned a button raise