You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

aaaaargh

edited April 2012 in Area 51
how many bad beats can u take before u decide enough is enough

Comments

• edited April 2012
    It took a days worth of "bad beat" after "bad beat" four tabling NL4 for me. Enough is enough I thought, I must adjust my attitude to bad beats and use the energy wasted on them to improve my game.  That was a couple of months back - haven't looked back since.
  • edited April 2012
    yeah check out my sharkscope graph it rises then about 1700 games of just snaking across then low and behold it rises again and now ive had 700 games of just going across again and i dont think i can be bothered with another 1000 games like this
  • edited April 2012
    Nice graph! Be honest the plateaus due to variance, you being off your A game or the games you playing got tougher?

Being positive even with the bad beats you still break even and probably marginally winning with the CfP?

Notice you playing some PLO. Is it worth you playing less variant games for a while til you get your heater on?
  • edited April 2012
    plo and no limit omaha is were ive won the most of my profit i think its my hold em games thats letting me down,maybe i should just play omaha..........
  • edited April 2012
    LOL yeah so many bad PLO players - just figured you might like a break form the variance!
  • edited April 2012
    well done sky whole month of bull no more rake off me