You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Will the SO(Significant Other) allow this?

My other post refused to download....i'll try again....

Got 'permission' to attempt the Sky comp of first to five consecutive DYM's from 9 pm. By the way, it was on was it as i can't see hide nor hair of it now? Anyway lost first but then won next three and fourth even got a fist pump from SO and railing from her.
So the fifth and could i succeed?

To let you get my thoughts and flow, the person who won this hand had suffered in the previous two. He'd not bet big with a higher pocket pair post flop and allowed two of us to catch a wheel.
The next hand he'd split the pot even though his Ax was higher than his opponents.
At this hand he was lying fifth with ~1500 and i felt may be tilting a bit as he'd played quite a few hands in level 1/2. Anyway this turned up. ....
My thoughts were ...." He could be AQ or JJ and not wanting others to catch up,I'll still have 20 bb's left. That kind of thing. The SO piped in after his all-in with "well, you've got to call that!!!" and like a good little boy, i duly clicked. The rest is history......What do you think?
Maybe too early to call, yes?

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
Moriarty13Small blind 25.0025.002375.00
profman15Big blind 50.0075.002270.00
 Your hole cards·         K·         A   
simyFold    
poskFold    
******All-in 1375.001450.000.00
koiboiFold    
Moriarty13Fold    
profman15Call 1325.002775.00945.00
profman15Show·         K·         A   
******Show·         K·         K   
Flop
  ·         Q·         7·         2   
Turn
River
******WinPair of Kings2775.00 2775.00

Needless to say i later lost with QX to JX all-in and my sky dym had gone. Mind, now i can say "yes, but remember AK suited" when SO offers advice in the future about anything. I may even get a tattoo! Good laugh though. Worth its weight in gold, don't you think folks?

PS My opponent may see this. I've not crossed your nameout for any malevolent reason. Just that you may not want it

Comments