You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

***POST POKER CLINIC HANDS HERE FOR LIVE SHOW THURS 3RD MAY***

Hi All,

Please post your hands to be analysed on this thread if you would like us to view them on Thursday nights Poker Clinic at 8pm. All comments/feedback are welcome on all the hands that are posted.

VERY IMPORTANT!
We can only show hands from tables or tournaments with a TV icon next to them.
We also need you to tell us straight off which tournament or table the hand is from, as the hand i.d. on its own takes too long for our team to find.

We also welcome comments on the hands from the Poker Community.

All the best

TV Team

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Hi.

The pre flop raiser in this hand was opening alot of pots so i decided to try and take down the pot with my reraise pre flop.

Just wondering after i get 2 calls do i always have to continue my strong line here by betting out on the flop into 2 players ?

I know i got lucky this time but its a situation i seem to get myself into alot and it dosnt always work out this well.

Hand ID:  513630732 action table 24 01/05/2012.

TY

Daz
  • edited May 2012
    1 more hand for you but this time from a tournament.

This is a situation i get myself into time after time and i never really know when to slow down which is great when it works out but not so great all the times it dosnt :)

Ive only been playing poker now for about 5 weeks and find that aggression is definatley the way forward but working out when to stop showing aggression is my biggest weakness at the moment.

After firing 2 bullets into the pot with no hand and no draw i always feel as if i am forced to fire the 3rd bullet rather than just giving up and being left with a very low stack and little chance of cashing.

Should i be giving up as soon as i get called on the flop or perhaps not even firing at all on flops where i have little chance of improving ?

Hand ID: 513597715 open main event 01/05/2012.

Thanks again. Daz.
  • edited May 2012
    514137994   i wasn't sure if i play this hand correctly jsut want to see what he had tought he was blufffing.  

was the river play the best hard to get a fold.

master cash table 1
  • edited May 2012
    hi can u show this hand please was playing the villain for half hour or so seems to be playing tight so when i 3 bet and he raises huge 4 bet jam is this a call here mastercash table 3   512366538