You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

this site

edited May 2012 in The Shed

This ones the best! not just joke of the day but joke of the year. It's cal
led sky poker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• edited April 2012
    this this post a joke!
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to this site:
         This ones the best! not just joke of the day but joke of the year. It's cal led sky poker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by demongirl
    Just checked out all your previous posts and what a surprise, they are all negative!!!

You must be a real loser in life to persist for at least 14 months with something you dont enjoy.

Instead of wasting time and energy saying how bad this site is....DONT PLAY.

Jeez, i bet you`re a right laugh!!!!
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: this site:
    In Response to this site : Just checked out all your previous posts and what a surprise, they are all negative!!! You must be a real loser in life to persist for at least 14 months with something you dont enjoy. Instead of wasting time and energy saying how bad this site is....DONT PLAY. Jeez, i bet you`re a right laugh!!!!
    Posted by davelufc
    LOLZ

NEW DRINKING BUDDIES FTW
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: this site:
    In Response to this site : Just checked out all your previous posts and what a surprise, they are all negative!!! You must be a real loser in life to persist for at least 14 months with something you dont enjoy. Instead of wasting time and energy saying how bad this site is....DONT PLAY. Jeez, i bet you`re a right laugh!!!!
    Posted by davelufc
    Very funny, although i'm a little surprised you bothered to check out the previous posts