You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FROM 30P TO £26.50

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Well done!....keep going. Will you change your name though when you hit the 30 mark?.......

Comments

• edited November 2009
    if you have been on the forum the past couple of days you will have seen my previous posts, 30p to £5 and 30p to £15. i have now reached £26.50, thanks to dyms, cash games and coming 2nd in a £40 tourneyament, all from 30p i won on a freeroll.
    i swear this is 100% true.
  • edited November 2009
    I'm sure it is mate, good work.
  • edited November 2009
    Thats great, I'd just like to give you a word of caution though and that is don't get too used to playing with a small bankroll!! For cash you should have a minimum of 20buy ins before moving up so play 2p/4p until your bankroll reaches £160 (= 20 buy ins for 4p/8p) and for SnG's you should have around 40 buy-ins for each level so play 50p DYM (as that is what you seem to prefer) until you reach £40 (obviously then move to £1 level). Sticking to these guidlines will ensure that even if you come to a rough patch in the road, despite how it may seem that's not possible right now it REALLY is inevetable in poker, you have the Bankroll to handle it. Wish you all the best and more poker success!
  • edited November 2009
    very  well   done    your  a  winning  streak    d be  carefull    cause  can  all  change   u  chold  go  on  a  down  swing  there  last  a  lot long  er
  • edited November 2009
    Well done, but caution is advised.
    Keep within you bankroll and be aware that your luck could change at the fall of a card.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: FROM 30P TO £26.50:
    Well done, but caution is advised. Keep within you bankroll and be aware that your luck could change at the fall of a card.
    Posted by apollo_11
    no no no, that is terrible advice. Quick, get over to the roulette wheel in skyvegas and double up.
  • edited November 2009
    Put the winnings to one side then start from 30p again!
  • edited November 2009

It seems that the theory that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction is true.
    While you are enjoying the delights of watching your bankroll grow from 30p to £26.50, I have suffered my bankroll shrinking...from £26.50 to 30p.

Time to turn it round i suppose...

• edited November 2009
    Excellent stuff!! Keep it going..........next step £50.