You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The £300 Deep Stack Tonight.

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
It really is a hoot. If you're reading this, go rail it now. Good banter, great value and great play.

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Tonight was probably the best and most enjoyable £300 Deepie i have played.... and i have played over 50 of these!

AND i didnt cash... i grinded to 8th out of 26, and loved every moment

This is such a great tournie, and as we have been meeting and exceeding the GTD for a couple of weeks now, i ask Sky to consider putting this back to a 400 GTD!

A special mention to tikay for grinding to a cash finish...he was the miniature stack for ages...

Deepies, i love them... The banter and the play is the best on the site imo...
  • edited November 2009
    I AGREE TOTALLY A TRULY GRAT GAME WITH EXCELLENT VALUE FOR THOSE DISCERNING POKER PLAYERS THAT ENJOY A PROPER GAME OF POKER WITH THE PRESSURE OF RAPID RISING BLINDS THANKS TO ALL TONIGHT A GREAT GAME
  • edited November 2009

+1.

And who won it - again? Yup, Anjie. She has some game.

Delighted for her.

Best game I've had in ages, too, though a bit cross with myself for my exit hand, after being plum last from the very first hand.

Long may this Tourney last.
  • edited November 2009
    Love this tourny - nice and relaxed with friendly banter - I can't afford to play it every night, but will be playing as often as I can (have to try and pound a few DYM's to make the £22..
  • edited November 2009
    Great turney and some great play. 

Very difficult to beat that anj, she is such a good player and always knows where she is in a hand.

As said before on many occasion, any one who wants to improve there game should be playing this turney, or watching at least.
  • edited November 2009

yeh i really enjoyed it tonight lol. gg all. c u 2morra night. anj x

• edited November 2009
    well done anjie!!---what a star!----you're an inspiration!--well played to all that nearly survived against her innit--lol