You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

what is wrong with sky

edited May 2012 in Area 51
this site sucks I have been on the site since nearly the beginning,there are very few people on line you can't find a game you want to play in for ages.you would think that after 4 or 5 years that there would be more people .I have played on other sites that have 20 to 30 thousand people online at any time.What is wrong with sky poker?

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Sigh, spent ages replying to this and it got moved after I clicked add post and deleted everything. Cheers Scouse_Red, lol.
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: what is wrong with sky:
    Sigh, spent ages replying to this and it got moved after I clicked add post and deleted everything. Cheers Scouse_Red, lol.
    Posted by EvilPingu
    why did it get moved ?

• edited May 2012
    Try standing in an aisle at Tesco's and shouting "Tesco products suck"

Bet you get moved
  • edited May 2012
    Try standing in an aisle at Tesco's and shouting "Tesco products suck" Bet you get moved
    Posted by SolarCarro
    LOL @ this ^
  • edited May 2012
    Try standing in an aisle at Tesco's and shouting "Tesco products suck" Bet you get moved
    Posted by SolarCarro
    thats called,having an opinion and freedom of speech.
  • edited May 2012
    but they will still move you on!!
  • edited May 2012
    always go to asda instead, even there own staff think there products are rubbish!
  • edited May 2012
    ASDA is Awwwsuum :p
  • edited May 2012
    Posted by AMYBR
    yea i have to admit i do miss having an Asdars near me. I would say the people who shop there are a little odd compaired to Marks and sparks only the rich poker players go there and poor poker players go to asda and the super donks go to Aldi and lidles lol
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: what is wrong with sky : yea i have to admit i do miss having an Asdars near me. I would say the people who shop there are a little odd compaired to Marks and sparks only the rich poker players go there and poor poker players go to asda and the super donks go to Aldi and lidles lol
    Posted by Dazler
    One thing always confused me, theres 3 major stores where i live. Obviously the usual Aldi and Lidl are hidden away. However we have one of the largest Tescos in Scotland, a stones throw away you have a massive Asda. and inbetween a Marks and Spencers.

Now im no expert in business. But surley having all 3 within about 100 yards is -EV
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: what is wrong with sky : yea i have to admit i do miss having an Asdars near me. I would say the people who shop there are a little odd compaired to Marks and sparks only the rich poker players go there and poor poker players go to asda and the super donks go to Aldi and lidles lol
    Posted by Dazler
    I'm just off to Aldi, anyone want anything?
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to what is wrong with sky:
    this site sucks I have been on the site since nearly the beginning,there are very few people on line you can't find a game you want to play in for ages.you would think that after 4 or 5 years that there would be more people .I have played on other sites that have 20 to 30 thousand people online at any time.What is wrong with sky poker?  
    Posted by vipond
    you have been here 5 years and just decided it "sucks"?

so decide to make your 2nd post in five years to let us know..lol
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: what is wrong with sky : I'm just off to Aldi, anyone want anything?
    Posted by Slykllist
    Yes can you check the price of washing powder.?     One Tesco on its own controls the prices we pay. !    Three Store's near each other makes for competition and keeps price's down.   If butter is cheaper in Asda then that where I buy it.  Simples ?
     Sky is the best Poker site thats where I play.!
  • edited May 2012
    why buy a tin of beans from a posh shop when you can buy one from a cheapy shop for half the price. Theres  no diffence in taste just how its labled. Bit like sky poker really :)
  • edited May 2012
    Why has it taken you 5 years to decide Sky sucks ?
    Will it take you another 5 to find an alternative ?

Can't say I've ever come across you on the tables,have benn on since just after the start myself.
    I have,however'"crissed swords with several of the others who have so far replied.

30,000 on line at 1 time,I guess I know who you mean LOL
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: what is wrong with sky : One thing always confused me, theres 3 major stores where i live. Obviously the usual Aldi and Lidl are hidden away. However we have one of the largest Tescos in Scotland, a stones throw away you have a massive Asda. and inbetween a Marks and Spencers. Now im no expert in business. But surley having all 3 within about 100 yards is -EV
    Posted by The_Don90
    Apparently it has as much to do with corprate visibility as profitability.  Each business doesnt like communities to be more aware of one than the other, especially Asda & tesco.  Whereever you have one, the competion opens one normally.

I live in a little village half way between hull & york.  Tesco built a superstore on the outskirts so Asda bought out a village shop.

They get told off a ton by the government.  A huge amount of land is owned by each corprate entity for future strategic development.
  • edited May 2012
    why buy a tin of beans from a posh shop when you can buy one from a cheapy shop for half the price. Theres  no diffence in taste just how its labled. Bit like sky poker really :)
    Posted by Dazler

It's all about Branston baked beans baby.
  • edited May 2012
                           asda food is banned from my house,sainsburys or co-op, top notch food lol
  • edited May 2012
    Posted by AMYBR
    +1 pal. Asda is the best by far no question.