You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WAS I ROBBED

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
I HAVE JUST PLAYED IN THE 50gtd , I DONT KNOW ALLOT ABOUT CHIP DUMPING , BUT TO CUT A LONG STORY SHORT REACHED THE LAST 6 THEN WENT TO 4 MYSELF AND TWO OTHERS HAD ABOUT 30K EACH THE OTHER BLOKE WITH 5K SO I THAUGHT HE WOULD GO NEXT AS BB WAS 800 IT ALL SEEMED OK BUT ME AND THE LADY WERE GOING UP AND DOWN A COUPLE OF G,S THEN THIS GUY WAS ON 2 N HALF GRAND SO I THAUGHT HE WOULD GO.  BUT ME N THE LADY FLDED HE BET WITH THE OTHER GUY WHO HAD 27G THEN ALL THE TIME 27G KEPT FOLDING WHENEVER ME AND THE LADY FOLDED, THE NEXT THING I NEW HE HAD 10 G AND IN THE END THIS CARRIED ON I KNOCKED THE LADY OUT  THE TWO OF THEM GOT AT ME N I WAS OUT .....IVE TRYED TO EXPLAIN WOT HAPPENED HERE SO I HOPE YOU NO WOT I MEAN , BECAUSE I DONT STILL :LOL; WHAT IS CHIP DUMPING ?   PLEASE     ......    P.S IF THE LADY WHO WAS PLAYING AGAINST ME READS THIS GET INTOUCH I THINK SHE WAS CALLED WILERM,,,,,  TYVM

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Hi grimsby

i think what you are referring to could possibly be collusion, and if so, is definitely not ana cceptable part of the game.
    you should contact customer services and ask them to look at the game, and investigate this.  I'm not exactly sure, but you can check your hand history to get details of the game for them to check it out.
  • edited November 2009
    hey there,

buistyboy is 100% correct. if you feel any cheating or foul play has taken place at your table please get in contact with the customer care team. they will be happy to help and will investigate all reported issues.
  • edited November 2009
    It's possible people have been involved in collusion but also possible that they just wanted to stay out of play as did you until this guy had gone. If there is no verbal communication then there isn't much you can do. Just like when 2 people call and check it down to knock the small stack out. They haven't commented on doing it on purpose they just know that it is effective in acheiving their goal. If these players know each other and the larger stack doesn't want to take out his mate then it's not realy in the spirit of the game but if it's an unspoken decision by one person then he hasn't broken a rule.

He's not stopping you from calling the short stack or raising his stack in. He just isn't taking him out himself.
  • edited November 2009
    I do think its more likely that people just not wanting to get involved and ladder up.

In my opinion chances on collusion in a £50 GTD are small!
  • edited November 2009
    Collusion in double ups,,found them out this morning,,,,,Told them,,it was obvious,,in the end they dumped there chips to each other,,and cut there loses....

It goes on ,,u just got to know what's happening....
  • edited November 2009
    cheers for your thaughts and i think it was 2 friends playing ,and he didnt want to take out his friend by what happend that seems to be the case ,  thanks poeple anyway .
  • edited November 2009
    i  think  u  might    have  been  reading  to  much  into  it  grimsby  06
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: WAS I ROBBED:
    I do think its more likely that people just not wanting to get involved and ladder up. In my opinion chances on collusion in a £50 GTD are small!
    Posted by SHANXTA
    I know people who would con their own granny for less lol
  • edited November 2009

and i used to like your son! lol