You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

INVITE ONLY

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
ive never had a invite so far.how do you get a INVITE??????.is it done random or is it the "BIG" spenders only?

Comments

• edited November 2009

im in same boat urang.

• edited November 2009
    In Response to INVITE ONLY:
    ive never had a invite so far.how do you get a INVITE??????.is it done random or is it the "BIG" spenders only?
    Posted by yourang
    Hi yourang

Which invite tourny are you on about?, we may be able to help further :)
  • edited November 2009
    if its like other sites, then it will either be big spenders or players who play the big buy-ins. Could just me be synical. Never had an invite in my life and don't expect one either.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: INVITE ONLY:
    if its like other sites, then it will either be big spenders or players who play the big buy-ins. Could just me be synical. Never had an invite in my life and don't expect one either.
    Posted by Urdadi
    I think that's a little unfair Mr Urdadi.

The "big spenders" don't usually want to play Freerolls, & there are no Freerolls for such Players that I am aware of.

There ARE various Freerolls on the Site, you just have to keep your eyes & ears open for when they are. There is also  a "Posters Freeroll" - all the top 50 (by Volume, of "sensible" Posts) have a weekly Freeroll.

Some weeks ago, there was an £865 Freeroll open to all, too, it was called the "865 Freeroll".

Just look around, read the Forum regularly, & you'll see them regularly.

I hope you don't mind me replying, but you would never believe how much money Sky Poker spend on Freerolls - & yet they still get complaints about them all the time. I think that's a little unjust, to be honest.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: INVITE ONLY:
    In Response to Re: INVITE ONLY : I think that's a little unfair Mr Urdadi. The "big spenders" don't usually want to play Freerolls, & there are no Freerolls for such Players that I am aware of. There ARE various Freerolls on the Site, you just have to keep your eyes & ears open for when they are. There is also  a "Posters Freeroll" - all the top 50 (by Volume, of "sensible" Posts) have a weekly Freeroll. Some weeks ago, there was an £865 Freeroll open to all, too, it was called the "865 Freeroll". Just look around, read the Forum regularly, & you'll see them regularly. I hope you don't mind me replying, but you would never believe how much money Sky Poker spend on Freerolls - & yet they still get complaints about them all the time. I think that's a little unjust, to be honest.
    Posted by Tikay10
    too right, i get in lots of them and never complain if im not in some, people are always moaning if they dont get in this and that - you cant please some people. All freerolls must be taken as a bonus, not as a right.
  • edited November 2009
    i must say i like the freerolls sky put on inparticular the posters freeroll.

If this is the one you are on about as Tikay says its the top 50 posters who have posted well on the forum from Sunday to Sunday.
  • edited November 2009
    You have to be in the top so many poker point earners
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to INVITE ONLY:
    Posted by yourang
    There is one this Saturday night, worth £865.......ANYONE can enter - if they are quick enough. See seperate Thread entitled "The £865 Freeroll is back - tomorrow".