You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Invasion?

edited November 2009 in Area 51
   I have noticed that a large number of post have appeared in this asylum that is area 51 buy a certain Tikay10.

I am not sure if he is qualified or capable of posting to the high standard that we come to demand from our inmates.

Or is this just a prelude to a mass invasion by the normal side of humanity. Either way this must stop because it is lowering the tone of the place and we are in the process of having a takeover bid made by the pillownovice syndicate. Nothing should be done to stop this takeover bid and i ask all normal people to refrain from entering without express permission.

Comments

• edited November 2009

You are right, I humbly apologise
    In mitigation, I have a personal Rule never to Post in this Board. My life is too short to reason with folks who think Area 51-ish.

But some threads start elsewhere, in other Boards, & get transferred across by the Mods, & if I'm asked a question, or make a Post to explain, I feel I ought to reply to any follow-up question or statement, even though it's now in the horror-hole.

In the case of poor Dav, that was different, too, as he realised he'd made a mistake, & I think & hope that my Posts helped him change his mind.

My first ever victory in Area 51, & now I'm banned from here.

I'll take that I think!

If you see me in here again, send me a stiff Memo. On cardboard.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Invasion?:
       I have noticed that a large number of post have appeared in this asylum that is area 51 buy a certain Tikay10.   I am not sure if he is qualified or capable of posting to the high standard that we come to demand from our inmates.   Or is this just a prelude to a mass invasion by the normal side of humanity. Either way this must stop because it is lowering the tone of the place and we are in the process of having a takeover bid made by the pillownovice syndicate. Nothing should be done to stop this takeover bid and i ask all normal people to refrain from entering without express permission.
    Posted by Talon
    The only problem is , he always posts sensible answers to the bad beat/ sky is rigged antagonists. I just waiting for him to just say to one 'site fixed poster' - YOUR A LOONY
  • edited November 2009
    your  banned  tikay  lol  we all  sould  be  banned
  • edited November 2009

TY TALON , YOU CLEARLY ARE A COMMITTED MEMBER OF OUR SYNDICATE . OBVIOUSLY , ONCE THE TAKEOVER IS FINALISED , YOUNG SIR TK , WILL BE VERY WELCOME TO VISIT WHENEVER HE WISHES .

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Invasion?:
    In Response to Invasion? : The only problem is , he always posts sensible answers to the bad beat/ sky is rigged antagonists. I just waiting for him to just say to one 'site fixed poster' - YOUR A LOONY
    Posted by loonytoons
    Or he could gain lifetime membership of area51 if he said........yeah, you are right, it is fixed and totally rigged....

:)....
  • edited November 2009
    TY TALON , YOU CLEARLY ARE A COMMITTED MEMBER OF OUR SYNDICATE . OBVIOUSLY , ONCE THE TAKEOVER IS FINALISED , YOUNG SIR TK , WILL BE VERY WELCOME TO VISIT WHENEVER HE WISHES .
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    noooo, please dont allow tikay to enter area51 come the revolution. We dont want any more of his sane, sensible,well thought out replies. We want ridicule, innuendo, untrue gossip and the like lol
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Invasion? : noooo, please dont allow tikay to enter area51 come the revolution. We dont want any more of his sane, sensible,well thought out replies. We want ridicule, innuendo, untrue gossip and the like lol
    Posted by loonytoons

We should be safe enough because we have the likes of you and elsa to counter any  attempts of nomalcy and common sense
  • edited November 2009
    THINGS ARE NOT LOOKING GOOD . THE NUMBER OF POSTS HAVE DROPPED SIGNIFICANTLY . THIS MUST BE PREVENTED.
  • edited November 2009
    Right now stop panicking you lot, get your bacofoil hats on and think about this. We are not, I repeat NOT, under any threat of invasion or attack. We welcome all loonies and nutters in area51, without these poor unfortunate souls we would all lead a drab life. Without the open door principles employed at area51 those poor unfortunate souls would be wandering around other places. They would not get the kind of treatment they get here where we have an ear to all conspiracy theorists.

With regards to Mr Tikay, he should not be banned from our facility. On the contrary we should welcome him and help him overcome his problems. We at area51 have never turned our backs on people suffering denial. I speak from personal experience on this subject having been in denial for many weeks during the summer. Tikay may come across as a level headed and logical person but we know different. In my many years of working with behavioural and personality disorders I can honestly say I have never met a sane and level headed train enthusiast with a penchant for young presenters and a burgundy jacket.
  • edited November 2009
    Well said elsadog.
    We are all slightly nuts, some more than others, but anyone with a tendency for wearing a burgundy jacket and spotting steam locomotives should be made welcome with open arms.
  • edited November 2009
    Well said elsadog. We are all slightly nuts, some more than others, but anyone with a tendency for wearing a burgundy jacket and spotting steam locomotives should be made welcome with open arms.
    Posted by apollo_11
    Well said Appollo, but it's the combination of young presenters and the burgundy jacket that really gives the game away.

• edited November 2009

Permission to Post?
  • edited November 2009
    Permission to Post?
    Posted by Tikay10
    PLEASE DO .
  • edited November 2009
    Right now stop panicking you lot, get your bacofoil hats on and think about this. We are not, I repeat NOT, under any threat of invasion or attack. We welcome all loonies and nutters in area51, without these poor unfortunate souls we would all lead a drab life. Without the open door principles employed at area51 those poor unfortunate souls would be wandering around other places. They would not get the kind of treatment they get here where we have an ear to all conspiracy theorists. With regards to Mr Tikay, he should not be banned from our facility. On the contrary we should welcome him and help him overcome his problems. We at area51 have never turned our backs on people suffering denial. I speak from personal experience on this subject having been in denial for many weeks during the summer. Tikay may come across as a level headed and logical person but we know different. In my many years of working with behavioural and personality disorders I can honestly say I have never met a sane and level headed train enthusiast with a penchant for young presenters and a burgundy jacket.
    Posted by elsadog

I didn't intend to mis-lead here. It should read with the word MY inserted between the words ''with and behavioural''

Permission to board is granted Mr Tikay, Sir.
  • edited November 2009

I've forgotten what I wanted  to say now.
  • edited November 2009
    I've forgotten what I wanted  to say now.
    Posted by Tikay10

I rest my case!
  • edited November 2009

I have a technical question for Professor Loonytoons or Doctor Nosey. I see that Mr Nutter has won a tournament tonight. I myself have made my 3rd final table in 2 nights. Does this apparent success prevent our being permanent residents in area51?  It's very hard to believe in conspiracy theories when we are winning, or is that part of the conspiracy? 

• edited November 2009
      It is all part and parcel of it. They just throw you a bone every now and again to alleviate suspicion. Normal bad beats will resume shortly
  • edited November 2009
    Right now stop panicking you lot, get your bacofoil hats on and think about this. We are not, I repeat NOT, under any threat of invasion or attack. We welcome all loonies and nutters in area51, without these poor unfortunate souls we would all lead a drab life. Without the open door principles employed at area51 those poor unfortunate souls would be wandering around other places. They would not get the kind of treatment they get here where we have an ear to all conspiracy theorists. With regards to Mr Tikay, he should not be banned from our facility. On the contrary we should welcome him and help him overcome his problems. We at area51 have never turned our backs on people suffering denial. I speak from personal experience on this subject having been in denial for many weeks during the summer. Tikay may come across as a level headed and logical person but we know different. In my many years of working with behavioural and personality disorders I can honestly say I have never met a sane and level headed train enthusiast with a penchant for young presenters and a burgundy jacket.
    Posted by elsadog
    You went on holiday to Egypt?
    Can you tell us all about it?
    Did you see the pyramids too?
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Invasion? : You went on holiday to Egypt? Can you tell us all about it? Did you see the pyramids too?
    Posted by MereNovice
    Yes
    No
    There are are 3 pyramids not 2