You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SPT CARDIFF TV COVERAGE

edited May 2012 in The Sky Poker Tour
I THINK THE TV  COVERAGE SHOWN ON CHANNEL 865, WAS A DISGRACE, NOT A SINGLE HAND OF POKER WAS SHOWN ,, INTERVIEW AFTER INTERVIEW,,,, THATS ALL IT WAS ..

WHY ADVERTISE AS HIGHLIGHTS..

WHY NOT ADVERTISE AS  ,,,, WAIT FOR IT

#######   SPT CARDIFF INTERVIEW SHOW #########

Comments

• edited May 2012
    In Response to SPT CARDIFF TV COVERAGE:
    I THINK THE TV  COVERAGE SHOWN ON CHANNEL 865, WAS A DISGRACE, NOT A SINGLE HAND OF POKER WAS SHOWN ,, INTERVIEW AFTER INTERVIEW,,,, THATS ALL IT WAS .. WHY ADVERTISE AS HIGHLIGHTS.. WHY NOT ADVERTISE AS  ,,,, WAIT FOR IT #######   SPT CARDIFF INTERVIEW SHOW #########
    Posted by ctbn
    Hi ctbn

I have replied to this in another post you have put up, but we have never showed hands from the Sky Poker Tours.

The cost of the kit to record the hands under the tape, is not worth it, including OB trucks, crew etc.

Sorry you did not enjoy the show but some of the players love getting on TV and doing interviews about how the event was for them

Thanks
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: SPT CARDIFF TV COVERAGE:
    In Response to SPT CARDIFF TV COVERAGE : Hi ctbn I have replied to this in another post you have put up, but we have never showed hands from the Sky Poker Tours. The cost of the kit to record the hands under the tape, is not worth it, including OB trucks, crew etc. Sorry you did not enjoy the show but some of the players love getting on TV and doing interviews about how the event was for them Thanks
    Posted by Sky_Claire
     there is always poker hands shown with tikay commentaiting,,, this is a first
    colin
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: SPT CARDIFF TV COVERAGE :  there is always poker hands shown with tikay commentaiting,,, this is a first colin
    Posted by ctbn
    Hi Colin

We havent showed any hands from an SPT previously, unless one of the players is mucking about and holds them up to the camera. The only other table action we get is when we do GV's of the table, but we wouldnt get players individual cards.

Thanks
  • edited May 2012

Seeing some poker action would be great at the SPTS is there no way sky could use the footage from live feed at events?  I guess it would only be from one table but at least its some poker from the events?

• edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: SPT CARDIFF TV COVERAGE : Hi Colin We havent showed any hands from an SPT previously, unless one of the players is mucking about and holds them up to the camera. The only other table action we get is when we do GV's of the table, but we wouldnt get players individual cards. Thanks
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    i wasnt talking about players individual cards ,,but flops ,turns ,rivers ,,showdown is when you would see players cards.
    thanks colin