You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tips How to get a free turney entry!

edited November 2009 in The Shed
How do you get it :) ?

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Tips How to get a free turney entry!:
    How do you get it :) ?
    Posted by norwayzone
    hi NORWAYZONE your going in the right direction,

if you put on enough posts during the week (genuine, not just one line shots or spam posts) you could make the selection for the posters freeroll

or you could place  an entry on the weekly caption contest , the winner gets entry to the forum deepstack

or you could try your hand at the football results  guess the amount of premier goals is usually a good one

but the main thing to do is keep reading the posts and follow a certain SKYRICH, hes GODS right hand man on this forum and he will grace you with a free entry if he likes that certain something within any post that you have put on a thread.

keep reading keep posting and enjoy the community

PS - good luck on your quest
  • edited November 2009
    Also worth registering on the sky sports site for the Super 6.  You can use your sky poker id and it gets you into a freeroll on Saturday's. It also gives you a chance to win by guessing correct scores on selected games.
  • edited November 2009
    u  dont  mate   dont  get anything  for  free in  this  life   lol
  • edited November 2009
    What kind of tournament do you get into for free? Like a 1000 person freeroll?
    Any help would be appreciated, thanks
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Tips How to get a free turney entry!:
    What kind of tournament do you get into for free? Like a 1000 person freeroll? Any help would be appreciated, thanks
    Posted by ben-rhyno
    The Shed Freeroll is on just now. Checking it out to see the prize breakdown. The Super 6, as well as the freeroll also gives you a chance to win £100k with correcting correct scores, also possible to win £5k if you don't get all 6.

Check the Poker Lobby Freerolls every couple of days to see what is on.
    For the Super 6, it takes place 2pm on a Saturday, Check SkySports for the Super 6 link.

If you cannot find it let me know and I will write out the address.
  • edited November 2009
    how do i register for tonights shed fr?
  • edited November 2009
    just go to the tournament and click register, its completely free to join. good luck!
  • edited November 2009
    I always assumed that there was a hidden password and didnt even bother to click on the shed free roll, I have now tho :-)