You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

i surrender

edited May 2012 in The Shed

i have defended the galaxy
i have defended the shed
but my nemisis, you know who she is, outwitted me,
with my team by my side, we were unbeatable, defending the world from her attempts to rule.
but the cunning shown on her part to hunt me down, i did not expect.
there i was, on my own, relaxing in a high stakes DYM. when she showed up.
did she take her time to destroy me ??  NO
there were no small cuts that she could slowly bleed me to death. no it was
brutal, in one swift move, she totaly dominated me, and showed the rest of the players that she ruled.
so to the rest of the players, good luck, total domination will follow soon.
i retire with my tail between my legs, my flag lowered,

I BOW TO YOUR SUPERIOR AUTHORITY

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Now now it was not that bad.?     We girls are the superior beings we will rule the Planet.  You tried to exert your authority and blast me into orbit,   but my ace's destroyed you kings.  You attack my ship my defence shield is deployed and lasers blazing, no surprise you were jettisoned into outer space. 

High Stakes your Avin a Larft  30p dym

The men in white coats will look after you.?
  • edited May 2012
     Come Back Bludreid you are the only Man in the Shed worthy of my attention. !! 
  • edited May 2012
     Logdon.how do i report a severe case of bullying in a recent omaha dym :-)
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: i surrender:
     Logdon.how do i report a severe case of bullying in a recent omaha dym :-)
    Posted by SAV4BP
    I will look into it for you and ban the player responsible.  We can have this sort of behaviour on Sky Poker.?
  • edited May 2012
     Right,   I have had a word with the player concerned and she tells me ......... you and another player ganged up on her and collusion was involved to remove her,  that you intimidate her and tried to get her out of the game.    

My findings are ............. you got your just desserts and it is recommended you avoid any games she is playing in,  in the future.    She demands respect and those that ignore her pay the price.?   Hugs   xxx  
  • edited May 2012
    LOL. I thought it was yourself with that friend of yours railing and cheering you on that was in collusion. a perfectly civilised game of poker totally spoilt by someone raising into the big blind at every opportunity. My so called friend who should never be playing at that low a level also removed any chips you left me if you recall!!!!! 
  • edited May 2012
    LOL. I thought it was yourself with that friend of yours railing and cheering you on that was in collusion. a perfectly civilised game of poker totally spoilt by someone raising into the big blind at every opportunity. My so called friend who should never be playing at that low a level also removed any chips you left me if you recall!!!!! 
    Posted by SAV4BP
    You two were so busy whispering sweet nothings to each other you were not paying attention to my raises.
    Your accomplice finding you floundering in the mud covered his tracks by sweeping up the mess.   As for Trish she was not in the game and was railing support only.  Did her charms confuse you and make you call with silly cards.    La la Laaaa la la

Fight rule's  in Poker. ?   I used to feel sorry when taking out a player I knew.!   But not any more. ?  Brownie Points.! 
  • edited May 2012
    have i done something wrong
  • edited May 2012
    have i done something wrong
    Posted by paige55
    No Hun, Sweetie Pie,  you came to the aid of your friend who was in danger of being Mugged by a large Shark and small Guppy. I escaped but the Guppy didn't.?   :-))   
  • edited May 2012
    Yes i was a small fish in a big pond in that game and now WAY OUT OF MY DEPTH chatting to you in the shed :-). Sorry Paige if i upset you and you thought you had done something wrong.That certainly wasnt the case and it was just me having a bit of friendly banter with your friend :-)
  • edited May 2012
    I just Love spanking the Boys. ?   Think Bludreid is back in poker rehab.  My Kings men got him.!! poor Vlad is defo tad mad at me.?

You have been a naughty boy playing on my tables when I told you not to.!     So ...... write out one hundred times.

"The Shed Belongs to Annie." !
  • edited May 2012
    i have already surrendered, now you want to taunt me ??
    not content to beat me once, you come after me again, and use my KK to humiliate me.

i have now enlisted medical help, and they tell me that the scars may never heal but
    eventually will fade to a distant memory.
    i have as well joined a self help group, with others that you have demoralised and humiliated,
    this in fact is no small number, we have a meeting twice a week in ALs bar, in the private function room.
    the room was originally only meant to hold 25 people, but with upwards of 40 poor souls
    wishing to join, we are looking for other premisis, to accomodate the growing number that each
    week wish to join.
    very soon we will have nearly all the sky poker players in constant analysis.

THIS IS WHAT I WARNED EVERYONE ABOUT, TOTAL DOMINATION OF SKY POKER
  • edited May 2012
    Nothing wrong with KK in the right hands.!  As the personal carer to "Humpty"  the kings men are on my side.  When you had them you charged them down the hill and into the Valley of Poker death, no regard to their safety and let them perish against my superior fire power,  all to satisfy your need for revenge.  Like all your punitive plot's it failed miserably.   However when I got them I treated them with respect and in doing so picked up reinforcements along the way. We tripped down the hill to win the battle.    Area 51 posts regard KK being the hand of doom were correct ...... it was doom for you.   Oh! By the way,  you've got detention for not handing in your lines.?   Have a nice day. !!

Sorry am I treating you like a little boy.!   Oh! silly me, so I am.?  Hugs xx
  • edited May 2012
    LOGDON AND BLUDREID THIS IS WHAT THE SHED IS ALL ABOUT,GREAT BANTER BETWEEN YOU 2 IM STILL LAUGHING,KEEP UP THE GOOD FUN XXXX
  • edited May 2012
    Hi  Trish    He thinks by saying he is beaten and humiliated I will feel sorry for him and let him off the Hook.?

"Well think again Buster,"  because I'm on to your little Ploy to rallying your troops in Al's Bar." !

I have seen " Dances with Wolves"   and have my eye's open and both hands on my Weapons.   They can try creeping up at night or in a gang during the day to steal my scalp.!   I will fight them off.    " Howl "   
  • edited May 2012
    ok you seen through my tactical ploy.
    none the less, the troops are gathering under my flag, my campain to stop your attempt at shed domination has worked.
    only paige55 has come to your aid.
    remember, i GOT THE VOTES. NOT YOU.
    and i have made maxally VICE CHAIRMAN.
    you, as a way of being magnanimus, on my part, got the position of minister WITHOUT portfollio.
    i think now that you have seen through my ploy of LETTING THE LITTLE LADY WIN,
    you have to admit it worked out really well.
    i now have everyones sympathy vote, coupled with the downtrodden male vote, a pincer manuvre that
    you could never see coming.
    you may well have your eyes open, BUT they are now being opened to see a greater mind at work.
    ha, you watched dances with wolves eh??
    WELL I HAVE FOUGHT WITH TIGERS.
    it is well known that  I SLEEP WITHOUT A TEDDY.
    and i dont need a night light.
    it is not just blood that flows through these viens,
  • edited May 2012
    dances with wolves eh,you have fought with tigers.i dance round flower pot,s i am ready in al,s bar waiting to take the minutes down,agent paige55
  • edited May 2012
    Trish,    Never fear my P ussy Galore my secret double agent.  No need to take notes, his plan comes from Maxally  other wise known as Baldrick the one with the cunning plan.  He can't be your Vice Chairman as his upstairs staff deserted him.   Bludreid you have lost your senses  teaming up with Mad Max and with all the Alcohol running around in his blood and yours you both will get six points on your Astronaut licences.?    Your really a lone Maverick in  Amazons territory.  Crawl back in the wood work where you belong. !  I will be treating the Shed to protective coating against worm.  Have a nice spray.
  • edited May 2012
    can i have a spray tan logdon,this is a coded message.reply to me with miss money penny xx,bludreid will not beagle to detect,not even mad max xxx
  • edited May 2012
    can i have a spray tan logdon,this is a coded message.reply to me with miss money penny xx,bludreid will not beagle to detect,not even mad max xxx
    Posted by paige55
    in code ??
    even a six year old could break this.

• edited May 2012

Mad max??...huh?....try merry max. hic. which one of yous are miss moneypenny...i need something taking down.

Oh, btw....you aint seen me, ok?
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: i surrender : in code ?? even a six year old could break this.
    Posted by bludreid11

Six year olds do break things you should know,  you lost your Teddy but still got your  Dummy.! sry Max

Trish is an "ENIGMA"  press any key and you get the Answer. ?   Press the wrong key ...... you Answer to me.?
  • edited May 2012
    Mad max??...huh?....try merry max. hic. which one of yous are miss moneypenny...i need something taking down. Oh, btw....you aint seen me, ok?
    Posted by MAXALLY
    "Did someone leave the door open,! "   Draught in here.?  Must be chucking out time.! The riff raff has got in.?

MI5 has moved on since Money Penny ..........  I'm Agent 00/0 Free Roller.   Trish is Agent 30p DYM'er 

Our Mission is to eradicate Male chauvinist Porkers from setting up home in our Shed.    Rentokil are on the way so beware if you want to keep your little worm wriggling.   Sprays the Day. ? 

• edited May 2012
    Can you be a chauvinist porker if you bring home the bacon?
  • edited May 2012
    Can you be a chauvinist porker if you bring home the bacon?
    Posted by VespaPX
    Your one little Piggy that needs to go to Market.  chop chop
  • edited May 2012
    Burn me to a crisp and smother me in brown sauce !  oink oink
  • edited May 2012
    typical all huff and puff,
    you no longer scare even the little piggies.
    you think that you can swagger through the shed and we all have to doff our caps.
    or should we tug our forelock ??
    ha, but nobody who sees you feel threatened now, everyone knows that im there to stop you in your tracks.
    lets face it with all your bragging about ownership, NO ONE TAKES YOU SERIOUSLY.
    so its all back to normal in the shed, hooray for all shedeers.
    FREEDOM RULES

pm to paige55
    the sun rises in the night.
    and thanks for the info about her future plans
  • edited May 2012
    pm to bludreid11,there,s a bad moon on the rise
  • edited May 2012
    pm to bludreid11,there,s a bad moon on the rise
    Posted by paige55
    credence says that theres a clearwater revival
    and proud mary keeps on turning
  • edited May 2012
    this lady is not for turning,some where over the rain bow,blu reids fly :):):)