You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Changes to the 7.00pm deepstack schedule from this weekend

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat

The nice people at Sky Poker have listened to the comments of their players and as from this weekend the following changes are taking place in the 7.00pm Deepstacks

Saturday

£3.00 + £0.30 Buyin
5000 chips
12 minute blinds
10 seater table

Sunday

£10.00 + £1.00 Buyin
5000 chips
12 minute blinds
10 seater table

It was felt that by switching the Saturday & Sunday buyins, players who don't have the bankroll to play in the Open & Primo games will still have a good long structure game to play in.

Comments

• edited November 2009
    I hope these changes work out attracting more players, I will be showing my support :)
  • edited November 2009
    Hi Steve

I think I suggested this in another thread yesterday, sigh memory, I wonder if Sky Rich, Bernie and or Dave would be willing to enter them with, or even without a bounty on there heads, or perm any one from 3, give Sky Bernie a chance to have a rest from his keyboard prowess and show us his poker prowess instead? :)
     Just a thought :)
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Changes to the 7.00pm deepstack schedule from this weekend:
    Hi Steve I think I suggested this in another thread yesterday, sigh memory, I wonder if Sky Rich, Bernie and or Dave would be willing to enter them with, or even without a bounty on there heads, or perm any one from 3, give Sky Bernie a chance to have a rest from his keyboard prowess and show us his poker prowess instead? :)  Just a thought :)
    Posted by acebarry10
    An excellent idea Barry
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Changes to the 7.00pm deepstack schedule from this weekend:
    Hi Steve I think I suggested this in another thread yesterday, sigh memory, I wonder if Sky Rich, Bernie and or Dave would be willing to enter them with, or even without a bounty on there heads, or perm any one from 3, give Sky Bernie a chance to have a rest from his keyboard prowess and show us his poker prowess instead? :)  Just a thought :)
    Posted by acebarry10
    Hi Ace,

I'm going to give you all a chance to see me in action in the forthcoming selection tournaments to decide who plays in the Sky Poker team who are going to play in the APAT team tournament. I will be looking to get a final list of the players interested in playing for the team by the end of next week - Then I will agree the format for the series of tournaments to determine who plays..... So if you have not yet expressed an interest please contact FlashFlush via the APAT thread....

Bernie...