You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

OK NL20 is a bit depressing...

edited May 2012 in The Poker Clinic
You know how it is, everyones got a badbeat story, and no-one ever wants to hear them. lol

Post should be in bad beats and brags topic rather than PC one really.. Not meaning to be mean, but after I've had some sick river suck outs and a total of 9 set over set nightmares in two sessions today, I'm not feeling charitable. hehe

Comments

• edited May 2012
    boring bad beat story deleted lol....
  • edited May 2012
    nothing depressin about getting it in huge favorite  ,your bothered about outcome of hand ?
    look beyond that this is how u win  be happy sky deliver u such bad players and such easy money
    20nl aint depressin its a canter ,stress free, easy, even low variance
      im just not gettin all the hate for 20nl
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: OK NL20 is a bit depressing...:
    nothing depressin about getting it in huge favorite  ,your bothered about outcome of hand ? look beyond that this is how u win  be happy sky deliver u such bad players and such easy money 20nl aint depressin its a canter ,stress free, easy, even low variance   im just not gettin all the hate for 20nl
    Posted by weedgi
    I echo this... I mean seriously how can people be QQ'ing over the lower limits on sky? I mean largely the poker is horrible, and thats not being mean, just factual. Go play the same level on some where like poker stars and see how quick you come back longing for the soft 20nl on here. hehe

Sure you'll get back beats, horrible play means sometimes they will suck out on you. So I have Ak and some donkey calls preflop 3bet with A7os and then calls flop and turn Cbets before hitting 2 pair on the river I'm glad it happens. Yes costs me large portion of my stack, but if he carries on the same way I'll get my chance to get it back. And on average I'd say at least 4 out of 6 at the tables tend to be weak on all levels. 20nl and below at the very least.