You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

the cure for bingo

edited May 2012 in The Shed
ive noticed the increasing complaints against the 'bingo player' over the last few months & i must admit even though im not a forum user & i dont like moaning i have to agree, ive been trying for weeks to out smart the bingo player but theres only so many times you can loose with AA & KK against the mighty 92 which somehow hits all the time so after a good cry i got so desperate that i tried to beat them at their own game,, 'big mistake'''
       finally after mulling it over for a while it suddenly hit me,, BILLABONG.
       billabong is a fantastic and strategic game and a great twist on poker and its a game where we would welcome the bingo players with open arms and a smile as they get confused as they slowly realise you can not bingo this game.
       joking aside and in all seriousness would sky poker even be interested in this game? what about making it a freeroll just to let the players try it out first? i would also greatly apreciate any opinions from the players? its easy to explain but would take a big post so if you have never heard of billabong please look it up first before you comment (omaha players might be confused at first)
        please remember this is just an idea ,, but its a start

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Does anyone here play actual Bingo?  Just wondering if they moan when they come up against poker players?
  • edited May 2012
    you might want to read that again noseybonk as you completely missed the point
  • edited May 2012
    No I didn't miss the point, I was just going slightly off-topic, inspired by your opening line.

• edited May 2012
    lol sorry man my bad :)
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to the cure for bingo:
    ive noticed the increasing complaints against the 'bingo player' over the last few months & i must admit even though im not a forum user & i dont like moaning i have to agree, ive been trying for weeks to out smart the bingo player but theres only so many times you can loose with AA & KK against the mighty 92 which somehow hits all the time so after a good cry i got so desperate that i tried to beat them at their own game,, 'big mistake'''        finally after mulling it over for a while it suddenly hit me,, BILLABONG.        billabong is a fantastic and strategic game and a great twist on poker and its a game where we would welcome the bingo players with open arms and a smile as they get confused as they slowly realise you can not bingo this game.        joking aside and in all seriousness would sky poker even be interested in this game? what about making it a freeroll just to let the players try it out first? i would also greatly apreciate any opinions from the players? its easy to explain but would take a big post so if you have never heard of billabong please look it up first before you comment (omaha players might be confused at first)         please remember this is just an idea ,, but its a start
    Posted by Grave
    This is the Shed  ..............   Community Suggestions Area 51 that way --------- /> />>

or    <<<------------- that way.? 

By the way " The cure for Bingo is ........ more Bingo."

• edited May 2012

its obvious that no one has heard of this.
    its a great idea, for all those players who moan, that their sick of bad beats, and that the fish or donk
    out draws them.
    but then again this is sky poker.
    it takes a little more brain powere to play billabong.
    so  sky poker can shut down area 51,
    cant have conspiricy in billabong.
    what would they all complain about, if there were NO DONKS OR FISH.
    it would be nice if we could actually have a sensible answer from sky poker players.
  • edited May 2012
     Hubby always said when he woke up after a nights drinking,  the cure is   " A hair of the Dog "   so I put some in his dinner.
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: the cure for bingo:
     Hubby always said when he woke up after a nights drinking,  the cure is   " A hair of the Dog "   so I put some in his dinner.
    Posted by logdon
    YEP  THERE YOUR  SENSIBLE ANSWER, IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, DONT COMMENT
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: the cure for bingo : YEP  THERE YOUR  SENSIBLE ANSWER, IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, DONT COMMENT
    Posted by bludreid11
    If Mr Clever Bottom  wants a sensible answer post in Poker Clinic or ask TK     " In Ask TK "   For the second time "This is the Shed."  Pacifically put here for stupid Questions and reply.   You can pretend all you want,  stamp your feet like a spoilt little boy I Own it and make the rules.  La La La  ;o)  well sky do really, but don't tell them.?

Go Jump in a Billabong.!
  • edited May 2012
    Are yous two married?
  • edited May 2012
    Are yous two married?
    Posted by igimc
    Don't be Silly.!   Bludreid is on a Pension he can't afford me. ?   My Hubby plays Poker on another Site.?   To frightened to come back here for fear I'll embarrass him.!   You better believe,  I would to.!   Wimp.!
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: the cure for bingo : Don't be Silly.!   Bludreid is on a Pension he can't afford me. ?   My Hubby plays Poker on another Site.?   To frightened to come back here for fear I'll embarrass him.!   You better believe,  I would to.!   Wimp.!
    Posted by logdon
    Have no doubts.
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: the cure for bingo : Don't be Silly.!   Bludreid is on a Pension he can't afford me. ?   My Hubby plays Poker on another Site.?   To frightened to come back here for fear I'll embarrass him.!   You better believe,  I would to.!   Wimp.!
    Posted by logdon
    MARRIED ?? now that would be interesting. but the answer is no.
    with my uber intellect, tactical awarness, superior vocabulary, wit and charm, she would be a very cold little lady
    lying in the shade of my greatness.

• edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: the cure for bingo : If Mr Clever Bottom  wants a sensible answer post in Poker Clinic or ask TK     " In Ask TK "   For the second time "This is the Shed."  Pacifically put here for stupid Questions and reply.   You can pretend all you want,  stamp your feet like a spoilt little boy I Own it and make the rules.  La La La  ;o)  well sky do really, but don't tell them.? Go Jump in a Billabong.!
    Posted by logdon

right ok again im NEW 2 posting forums so a bit of slack geez thght this was suppossed to be a nice forum community & my 1st ever post all u wanna do is 'correct. me ,, cheers for that
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: the cure for bingo : right ok again im NEW 2 posting forums so a bit of slack geez thght this was suppossed to be a nice forum community & my 1st ever post all u wanna do is 'correct. me ,, cheers for that
    Posted by Grave
    A Grave error but don't take it personally,  this is a fun Shed since I bought it and now own it outright.?  Hugs xxx
  • edited May 2012
    Please POP in anytime.   Your first Post in the Shed .  Happy Birthday.  

Did you know  "OYNUTTER"  is to sensible to post in here anymore.  Yep true.!
  • edited May 2012

hey logdon
    i see that you never replied to my post on our supposed marriage.
    did my greatness overwhelm you ??
    lol i can see why that would be.
    not even an attempt at a comeback, tee hee.
    you will never be able to come out from my shadow
  • edited May 2012
    i take it from everyones response that you all dont know what billabong is,,,,, i nust admit that im surprised that no-one has actually commented on this idea? and before you jump in logdon i know this is in the wrong place but it dont matter i tried the forum thing & it doesnt work, the biggest shame is this was a genuine idea it wasnt a theory it was fact,, oh well i tried but this will be my 1st & last post
  • edited May 2012
    i take it from everyones response that you all dont know what billabong is,,,,, i nust admit that im surprised that no-one has actually commented on this idea? and before you jump in logdon i know this is in the wrong place but it dont matter i tried the forum thing & it doesnt work, the biggest shame is this was a genuine idea it wasnt a theory it was fact,, oh well i tried but this will be my 1st & last post
    Posted by Grave
    I take it you are not familiar with my little Spider.!    I told you where to post your Idea.   Ask TK thread,   he will always get back to you at some point but as Acebarry is no longer here to help him out, you would have to be patient for his reply.  You cannot gauge  players response when posting in the Shed, or Area 51  you will not get a sensible answer.?  Put your web back comment back together and try Poker Chat and keep bumping it to keep it at the top of the page.  Hope this helps ?   Hugs Annie xxx     
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: the cure for bingo : I take it you are not familiar with my little Spider.!    I told you where to post your Idea.   Ask TK thread,   he will always get back to you at some point but as Acebarry is no longer here to help him out, you would have to be patient for his reply.  You cannot gauge  players response when posting in the Shed, or Area 51  you will not get a sensible answer.?  Put your web back comment back together and try Poker Chat and keep bumping it to keep it at the top of the page.  Hope this helps ?   Hugs Annie xxx     
    Posted by logdon

lol i dont know ur little spider :) nor heard of it :) cheers 4 the info ill look into what u said cheers :) x
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: the cure for bingo :lol i dont know ur little spider :) nor heard of it :) cheers 4 the info ill look into what u said cheers :) x
    Posted by Grave
    My little Spider is " Me "  I have my web in the corner of the Shed ..... you break my thread  .... then I will re-build it and keep going.  Some cakes and fingers may get burnt along the way.?  Part of Scottish Folk Law a sweaty sock should know this.!  We learn from History and our mistakes. ?  Hugs Annie.xx
  • edited May 2012

HEY LOGDON  
    you never replied to my are you married post.
    i can understand why, in so many cases ive outwitted and outclassed you.
    stay cold in the shadow of of my greatness, you will never outshine me.

VOTE FOR ME..........THE  SHED IS FREE
  • edited May 2012
    Have you seen the  "Italian Job"  the self appreciation society.  Your teetering on the edge of insanity about to go over.

Byeeeeeeeeeee   Who would leave the Shed in the hands of a incompetent man.?
  • edited May 2012
    Have you seen the  "Italian Job"  the self appreciation society.  Your teetering on the edge of insanity about to go over. Byeeeeeeeeeee   Who would leave the Shed in the hands of a incompetent man.?
    Posted by logdon
    i dont think people need to know about my medical condition.
    edge of insanity ??  TO INSANITY AND BEYOND.
    stay in the shadow of my greatness, even if you lower your coments to personal abuse,
    i will remain above those, im soaring high above your mear mortal plane.
    insults only reflect on your inability to hold a debate, and your inferior vocabulary.
    stay safe in the shadows, peek not into the light, incase you wither in my superior visage.

VOTE FOR ME THE SHED IS FREE

• edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: the cure for bingo : i dont think people need to know about my medical condition. edge of insanity ??  TO INSANITY AND BEYOND. stay in the shadow of my greatness, even if you lower your coments to personal abuse, i will remain above those, im soaring high above your mear mortal plane. insults only reflect on your inability to hold a debate, and your inferior vocabulary. stay safe in the shadows, peek not into the light, incase you wither in my superior visage. VOTE FOR ME THE SHED IS FREE
    Posted by bludreid11
    Make sure you pack clean underwear and your teddy.!     Byeeee