You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hand 2:

edited May 2012 in The Poker Clinic
6handed 25/50.

I have about 250bb, being the shallowest stack.  (Game been running about 5 hours).

UTG limps, I make it £3 OTB with 10cJc, BB calls as does limper

£10 in pot Qc7c4c.  My image is pretty tight here, not easy table to push hands through and have been pretty much card dead (doubled through AIPF for 150bbs w J's vs 6's - lol -).  Pre flop limper donks out for pot, usually a pretty good player, reads oppos/boards well.  I make it £27 hoping he has a set or OP with C.  BB insta flats, pre flop limper is wary but calls.

£91 in pot Qc7c4c 8c.  BB leads out for about £70, pf limper gives abit of abuse to turn donk out, I just quickly pass.

Dont think oppo has it in him to fire into two as action plays without A or Kc.  pf limper shows floffed set of 4's.  Turn donker shows Kc2d. 

Again happy enough with the hand, just going through spell of sick outdraws.  Have been modifying my bet sizings lately.

See much wrong?  These arent whines or brags fwiw.  Think I need to look at my pf betsizing, 3bet size and peel %

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Pretty easy read I'd say with the size of the donk bet on the turn and more so as he donk/called on the flop suggesting he wasn't as happy to get raised on the flop, but now is keen again on the turn with extra club. With 2 callers on flop and another club on the turn you'd have to think its a strong chance your hand is no good now and fold was right.
  • edited May 2012
    It's fine, although not sure I like 6x on.btn pre. Pretty unlucky not to get it in on flop v guy with the set