You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

my poker illness

edited May 2012 in The Poker Clinic
hi could some 1 sharkscope my results on dym stt and give me a run down , i feel i should be doin so much more and feel i should be crushing these but am going wrong somwere and i just dont no were so as from today i quit untill i can figure somthin out . most my games r £1.15 dym ive got 3k games and very little profit , any help would be very gratefull , my name on sharkscope is JSAVO also i play between 4 and 8 tables at a time

Comments

• edited May 2012
     Give em up I'd say Jsavo, maybe try the 2.20 deep stacks and get into proper tournies that way
  • edited May 2012
    The problem with low stakes dyms is you have to win such a large amount to beat the rake. 

I first built a roll on here playing the £2.20 ones though so can be done. 

Then I moved to 4nl cash and I found it a lot quicker way of making money. 

Maybe give that a try? 
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to my poker illness:
    hi could some 1 sharkscope my results on dym stt and give me a run down , i feel i should be doin so much more and feel i should be crushing these but am going wrong somwere and i just dont no were so as from today i quit untill i can figure somthin out . most my games r £1.15 dym ive got 3k games and very little profit , any help would be very gratefull , my name on sharkscope is JSAVO also i play between 4 and 8 tables at a time
    Posted by JSAVO
    you break even, which is better than most, if you enjoy them keep playing them, you will get cash for points so overall you are winning

JSAVO         3,121$0  $1  2%$97  TiltN/ASkyPokerDouble or Nothing SNG Only
  • edited May 2012
    NL4 is the easiest way to make money on here bar none.
  • edited May 2012
    just cut down the amount u play at a time so u can concentrate on them more instead of playing 8 just play 6 ul find ul win more than if u play 8 at a time

i played dym games the other day for first time and i was playin 14 tables and even tho its dym still found tht i made few bad moves because of the amount of tables and how fast the hands go by because most are playin tight
  • edited May 2012
    just want to say thanks guys , i have decided to wait till i get some money for a roll to play the £5 games and add in some 10nl i feel ill do much better at these levels and less rake to fight against .. will update use in the future to let u know how i get on :)  thanks again people :)