You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Freerolling!

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi...SirFrank here!

I would like to say something about freerollers! I play on a lot of sites, and im a freeroller, never deposit, never will!

But what gets to me is why are you depositors so nasty about freerollers! Is it because you subsidise us! After all you deposit then we can freeroll on your backs! No deposits means no online poker and we freerollers would be stuffed...So thank you for letting me play for free!

Those that deposit....if yo reload your accounts...then you must be losing ...So i lose for free, you pay to lose, so who are the losers! hahahaha

Freerolls are the hardest tournament to play and win...So that makes us better players i think! Dont ask me why i dont and wont deposit, But lets just say if i do win any cash ...at least that pays my fair into a sit & go ..or a cheap tourny!

So i do get to play real cash ...on some sites! Oh and please dont call freerolls that you have to pay in points to enter ...if you charge a fee, even if its cabbages ...thats not a freeroll !

Food for thought eh ..you lot...happy depositing...keep me playing for free chaps!

Good luck at the tables....and happy RNG! ...lol

tata