You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Omaha Shows

edited June 2012 in Sky Poker Live
Any Omaha shows coming on on the channel soonish?

Really looking forward to it.

Comments

• edited May 2012
    In Response to Omaha Shows:
    Any Omaha shows coming on on the channel soonish? Really looking forward to it.
    Posted by GreekWay

In June we will doing at least one Omaha Poker School. Unfortunately the poker console cannot show any Omaha hands at the moment but this will happen, hopefully in the near future.

• edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Omaha Shows:
    In Response to Omaha Shows : In June we will doing at least one Omaha Poker School.
    Posted by Sky_DanB
    Yay :D
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Omaha Shows : In June we will doing at least one Omaha Poker School. Unfortunately the poker console cannot show any Omaha hands at the moment but this will happen, hopefully in the near future.
    Posted by Sky_DanB
    I am looking forward to it. Can't wait.

Any idea who is going to do the show?
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Omaha Shows : I am looking forward to it. Can't wait. Any idea who is going to do the show?
    Posted by GreekWay
    Thursday June 7th - Poker School - The basics of Omaha
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Omaha Shows : In June we will doing at least one Omaha Poker School. Unfortunately the poker console cannot show any Omaha hands at the moment but this will happen, hopefully in the near future.
    Posted by Sky_DanB
    really???? i was told when i asked about this when omaha first started on sky that the reason they didn't show omaha hands on tv was due to the fact the anylists wouldn't have time to explain to the the viewers all the draws and possibility's with each hand, hence making there job harder.

are your tech guys still in collage??
  • edited June 2012
    Slight change of plan. We have Sam Bayliss aka Sam1986 in as a guest on tomorrow's show. So instead of Omaha for the poker school we will be focussing on his expert area....... Holdem Cash.

We will have the Omaha poker school at a later date.
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Omaha Shows : really???? i was told when i asked about this when omaha first started on sky that the reason they didn't show omaha hands on tv was due to the fact the anylists wouldn't have time to explain to the the viewers all the draws and possibility's with each hand, hence making there job harder. are your tech guys still in collage??
    Posted by BURNShurtz
    Hi

Not sure who told you this but it's not correct.

Our poker console was built to only show The Open when we launched over 5 years ago. We are doing some major development work behind the scenes to allow the console to show such things as Omaha.

As Sky_DanB mentioned we will be showing some educational content before these console developments in Sky Poker School asap

Thanks