You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

abuse at the table

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
i was playing in the 7pm offordable deepstack tonight and as happens in these tournaments the banter is flowing when out of the blue a face at the table who i have never seen or noticed at any of the tables i have played on starts giving it abuse here there and everywhere for basically nothing i dont like this sort of carry on and most of the players at the table all gave the certain player a bit back but nothing compared to this lets just say idiot for sake of a stronger word this is the   firs t  time i have come across somthing like this and i hope its my last

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In Response to abuse at the table:
    i was playing in the 7pm offordable deepstack tonight and as happens in these tournaments the banter is flowing when out of the blue a face at the table who i have never seen or noticed at any of the tables i have played on starts giving it abuse here there and everywhere for basically nothing i dont like this sort of carry on and most of the players at the table all gave the certain player a bit back but nothing compared to this lets just say idiot for sake of a stronger word this is the   firs t  time i have come across somthing like this and i hope its my last
    Posted by paparon
    I'm suprised as the banter in this game is usually very very friendly. I hopethat you and the other players involved have reported this incident.
  • edited November 2009
    Oh take no notice...if i had my own site ...swearing and abusing each other would be compulsery ...or ya chat banned!
  • edited November 2009
    yeah it should be reported but just try and not let it affect your game
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to abuse at the table:
    Posted by paparon
    Hi paparon

Constant abuse is not right and imo should be reported to Customer Care
  • edited November 2009
    get it reported, dont give these idiots the priveledge of being able to chat
  • edited November 2009
    i'm reporting him now Paps....make sure you do the same!
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: abuse at the table:
    In Response to abuse at the table : Hi paparon Constant abuse is not right and imo should be reported to Customer Care
    Posted by acebarry10
    SO IF THATS THE CASE WHY IS SCOTTY77 STILL ALOWED 2 SPOUT HIS MASSIVED G OB OFF ??????????? ANSWERS PLZ