You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Chat Box

edited May 2012 in Sky Poker Live
I might be the odd one out on this one so would be interesting to get some people's opinions whether they agree or disagree but Chat Box recently seems to have got REALLY tiresome.

I love an update on poker news and major happenings but I think 1hr non-stop of it seems a bit much, and almost sometimes seems like some topics have been thrown in to try to fill the hour.

Didn't there used to be a part of Chat Box (in the old studio I think) where the presenter would go through some interesting threads that have come up on GPC in the past week, show up a few replies people have posted, get the analysts opinion etc.

Maybe it is just me but Tuesday just gone (29th May) I actually had to turn off for that hour because it just really seemed to be dragging. Sorry if this sounds a bit moany, I don't mean it to.

Paul

Comments

• edited May 2012
    I don't know; it's a tough one. I think it'll become a lot more interesting with the WSOP starting, so I'd give it a chance for the next few weeks.

Having said that, some of the stories can be a bit... meh. I mean, who really cares that some random bloke that nobody has ever heard of won a Poker event in the middle of nowhere, unless people know that person?

Chat Box is like any news programme - If the news is boring, there's not really much they can do.