You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The SATURDAY Offordable 7pm

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The SATURDAY Offordable 7pm:
    cant be botherd play a tourney i have to pay for.
    Posted by nirvana29
    FYP
  • edited November 2009

Good effort Kiwi in drumming up support for this.

I guess 52 runners is an improvement on the previous Saturday night field, but a little less than the previous field size when it was on a Sunday. Be interesting to see how many play tonight.

Either way, it's terific to see you working so hard to raise awareness these Tourneys, & good to see Sky Poker trying to give players what they seem to want.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The SATURDAY Offordable 7pm:
    Good effort Kiwi in drumming up support for this. I guess 52 runners is an improvement on the previous Saturday night field, but a little less than the previous field size when it was on a Sunday. Be interesting to see how many play tonight. Either way, it's terific to see you working so hard to raise awareness these Tourneys, & good to see Sky Poker trying to give players what they seem to want.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi tikay

Yup, ditto that, proper community man :)
  • edited November 2009
    I think its possible that the field was down a little this week because players didn't know of the change around, hopefully next week things will pick up some