You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Mastercash

edited June 2012 in Sky Poker Live
This may have already been discussed here, I'm not sure, not really ventured into this section much, but I think it would be a great idea to have a 4NL and 8NL Mastercash table, even if they only get 1 table each.

Even if you don't find a timeslot for them in Mastercash so they never get a regular slot on the show, at least it would allow players at these levels to send hands requests in. As it is now, when you ask for hands to be sent in, anyone who just plays 4NL and 8NL is physically not able to send in a hand because it MUST be from a TV table.

Anyone agree?

Comments

• edited May 2012
    +2

Or should that be +1 more...

The point is that I also agree.
  • edited June 2012
    Massive +1 to this.

Players at those levels are the ones who would benefit more from analysis and although i enjoy watching all the high stakes tables when they are shown do people playing 2.5/5 and sitting with £1000 really need advice ? :)

Showing alot of low stakes would be much better imo aslong as they were not overun by all of us tv tarts lol
  • edited June 2012
    Hi All

Not sure if you saw the lengthy post I put up a few weeks back, but all the shows including Master Cash, are being reviewed. We are looking at having a cash themed night on the channel to show all levels.

Will let everyone know when the changes will happen asap

Thanks
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Mastercash:
    Hi All Not sure if you saw the lengthy post I put up a few weeks back, but all the shows including Master Cash, are being reviewed. We are looking at having a cash themed night on the channel to show all levels. Will let everyone know when the changes will happen asap Thanks
    Posted by Sky_Claire

Great news Claire.

Also i was wondering would there be no way any of the old mastercash shows could be repeated during the night ?

Since starting to play poker i find myself up watching tv at all these ungodly hours and when watching sky poker it all just seems to be repeats of stuff i have watched recently.

Might be pushing it a bit i know but if you dont ask you never get :)
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Mastercash : Great news Claire. Also i was wondering would there be no way any of the old mastercash shows could be repeated during the night ? Since starting to play poker i find myself up watching tv at all these ungodly hours and when watching sky poker it all just seems to be repeats of stuff i have watched recently. Might be pushing it a bit i know but if you dont ask you never get :)
    Posted by _ARAZI_
    Unfortunately we do not hold any shows from 2011 and before. Mainly due to our teleshopping license we have to broadcast shows that are recent to promote what is current on the site
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Mastercash : Unfortunately we do not hold any shows from 2011 and before. Mainly due to our teleshopping license we have to broadcast shows that are recent to promote what is current on the site
    Posted by Sky_Claire

OK ty for the reply