You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

"MASTER CASH" and FREE ENTRY Competition!

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat

Tonight see's the debut of a new Show to Sky Poker, & there will be ANOTHER - incredibly exciting & totally unique - new Show on Saturday nights very soon, so Saturday nights will be very different on Channel 865.

Tonight's new offering is "Master Cash", & is Produced by Sky 'Ling, with Rich & myself in the Studio.

As the title suggests, it will be wholly cash-based, but if you read the word "Master" as a verb, it makes more sense - as in "you can master cash games".

8pm, Live on Channel 865, or via Internet Stream on skypoker.com, & repeated frequently on 865 on Sunday.

The emphasis will be two-fold.

Cash game skills.

Poker education generally.

These weekly Shows will usually be broken into 3 x 1 hour segments, capable of being transmitted later as 1 hour standalone Shows. (But tonight's will be a little different, as we need to spam & do the Reveal for the 865 Freeroll.

Each one hour segment will be at different levels of Cash Play - low, medium, high - with the advice, we hope, geared to that Level of play.

Tonight's Show will start at 8pm, & finish at 11pm. NOT Midnight!

Whst will you watch after the Show finishes? - well I think the 2009 Viva Las Vegas Pokumentary is on. Well worth a gander, I'm told.

More to follow...... on E-Mails, & the Free Entry Competition.

Comments