You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

f.a.o baggs...a true story

edited June 2012 in Area 51
you asked if i thought the blacjack rng is random?.

It is random but obviously the house has an edge and will always win in the long run.

the story...........i won a small game on betfred poker(about £300) so decided to have a £20 on blackjack.

After playing for about 30 mins at £1 i was £12 up and getting bored so decided to "waste" the £12 and go to bed.

so i played £5 a hand......and spun up to over £100.
now being daft i decided to go to £20 and not leave untill i lost the £100 or won a bit more......anyway half an hour later i am sittng on about £400.
so decide to play for £100 a hand...that progressed to £300 a hand and i was sat with £4.5k.
I then lost £1200 over the next few hands and left.over £3k up!

then next night i tried again and spun £100 up to £2,5k.

And i have never played blackjack online since.....

Comments

• edited June 2012
    WOW!!! Could do with half a bit of luck like that pal.
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to f.a.o baggs...a true story:
    you asked if i thought the blacjack rng is random?. It is random but obviously the house has an edge and will always win in the long run. the story...........i won a small game on betfred poker(about £300) so decided to have a £20 on blackjack. After playing for about 30 mins at £1 i was £12 up and getting bored so decided to "waste" the £12 and go to bed. so i played £5 a hand......and spun up to over £100. now being daft i decided to go to £20 and not leave untill i lost the £100 or won a bit more......anyway half an hour later i am sittng on about £400. so decide to play for £100 a hand...that progressed to £300 a hand and i was sat with £4.5k. I then lost £1200 over the next few hands and left.over £3k up! then next night i tried again and spun £100 up to £2,5k. And i have never played blackjack online since.....
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    And ofc you can back this up with hard evidence yes ??

Thats a no then i take it ??  ;)
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to f.a.o baggs...a true story:
    you asked if i thought the blacjack rng is random?. It is random but obviously the house has an edge and will always win in the long run. the story...........i won a small game on betfred poker(about £300) so decided to have a £20 on blackjack. After playing for about 30 mins at £1 i was £12 up and getting bored so decided to "waste" the £12 and go to bed. so i played £5 a hand......and spun up to over £100. now being daft i decided to go to £20 and not leave untill i lost the £100 or won a bit more......anyway half an hour later i am sittng on about £400. so decide to play for £100 a hand...that progressed to £300 a hand and i was sat with £4.5k. I then lost £1200 over the next few hands and left.over £3k up! then next night i tried again and spun £100 up to £2,5k. And i have never played blackjack online since.....
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    Post hands please.
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: f.a.o baggs...a true story:
    In Response to f.a.o baggs...a true story : And ofc you can back this up with hard evidence yes ?? Thats a no then i take it ??  ;)
    Posted by dav1964
    i suppose i could write to betfred and ask for details but it was about 2 years ago but im not in the habit of lying....even when my kk gets beat  
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: f.a.o baggs...a true story:
    In Response to f.a.o baggs...a true story : Post hands please.
    Posted by baggs
    :)