You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

primo 03/06/2012?

just wondering if the primo still running today. mainlt as i could find it in the lobby

Comments

• edited June 2012
    There was no Primo last time there was a Super Roller, I'd be surprised if it's any different this time around.
  • edited June 2012
    With a 20k roller no need for the 10k primo :)....
  • edited June 2012

Hi D Ledge.

As GliterBabe suggests, there is no "PRIMO" tonight, as it is the £20,000 Guaranteed Super Roller tonight, & there is also a £5,000 Guaranteed Bounty Hunter @ 9pm, & a £750 "Timed" @ 19.10, which will be covered on the Show I believe.

Satellites galore for the Jubilee Roller, too, at £4.80, £5.30, & £24.

The Jubilee Roller, with a £20,000 Guarantee, has 103 runners already, so every chance of beating that guarantee. Or having overlay.....;)

PRIMO will return as normal next Sunday.
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: primo 03/06/2012?:
    With a 20k roller no need for the 10k primo :)....
    Posted by GliterBabe
    'ang on!...no need?..its double the prize money but also double the buyin,
    loads of players cant afford £110 for the roller.

Although it makes sense because i cant see both getting the guarantee if they ran together...
  • edited June 2012
    yeah, if Sky really have to take the £55 Primo away for the weekend, they should at least make one of the two tournaments replacing the primo the same buy in for the players who don't wanna pay that sort of money
  • edited June 2012

oh man i felt a binkage coming =)lol

so the jackpots off for today i'm guessing but i did find the mini primo  so they have got a lower buying touryee percival

• edited June 2012
    just seen another thread re buyins..it seems the roller was advertised at £55 but is £110 so that is most probably why the £55 primo was removed