You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FOOTBALL 2012 SUMMED UP!

YOU TEAM HAVE PLAYED IN BLUE FOR OVER 100 YEARS,YOUR NICKNAME IS THE BLUEBIRDS AND YOU CLUB CREST IS A SWOOPING BLUEBIRD.
UNFORTUNATLY YOURE ASIAN OWNERS FAVORITE COLOUR IS RED AND REDS MORE POPULAR THAN BLUE IN THE FAR EAST ALSO PEOPLE CANT REALLY BE BOTHERED TO FIND OUT WHERE CARDIFF IS AND THE WELSH RUGBY TEAM PLAY IN RED SO JOHNNY FORIEGNER CAN WORK OUT YOUR A WELSH TEAM EASIER.
OH AND BY THE WAY THE BADGE WILL NOW HAVE A SODDING GREAT DRAGON ON IT AND A TINY BLUBIRD AT THE BOTTOM.
CONGRATULATIONS CARDIFF CITY YOUVE BEEN "REBRANDED"

FOOTBALL IN THE 21ST CENTURY PERFECTLY SUMMED UP!

Comments

• edited June 2012
    +1

Wonder how Liverpool fans would react if they changed kit to blue and stuck a pigeon on their badge instead of the Liverbird?

Disgracefull.

I hope all the Cardiff fans still wear blue to the games!
  • edited June 2012
    their away kit is blue like of old so its highly likely they will turn up in blue yes. the seats are remaining blue in stadium also. millions upon millions of £ invested in improving team is a slight upside on the whole rebranding 'deal'
  • edited June 2012
    im upset for cardiff city fans no team should ever change there team colors no matter who the owsn the club or where there from a disgrace
  • edited June 2012
    UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Some Teams MAY be able to change their colours, like if they change towns, Wimbledon, Livingston, etc!!

BUT ANY TRUE FOOTBALL CLUB WITH ANY History WILL NEVER!!!

I Cannot believe this!!!

Certainly not of Cardiff, seems once you get a poor Owner, the decisions & sell ons just get worse & worse!!Portsmouth, Blackburn, QPR, Hearts.....Liverpool??

Thank You Mr Al Fayed for having Fulham interests at heart for 12 Years, despite being as mad as a bag of Wasps!! [He is in the HitSquad btw]!!

GL Cardiff, I hope this is not like a Rocket Firework that will burst brightly on the scene, have one Big Bang, then fade quickly, as terribly happened at Once great Portsmouth!!

The True Working Class Fans Should always STAND TOGETHER!!!

The Money Men, FA & Sky, need to take care OR Football will burn out as a business & medium, fuelled by GREED!!

The Hitman has spoken!!
  • edited June 2012
    By the way how is that Michael Jackson statue ? :)
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: FOOTBALL 2012 SUMMED UP!:
    By the way how is that Michael Jackson statue ? :)
    Posted by lucy4
    Still Ledge!! lol

Not embarrassing at all, ...i swear!!
  • edited June 2012
    i think there are some good points here
    if anyone hasn't already done so i'd seriously recommend watching the dvd version of "Looking for Eric"
    it's a great film anyway but there is some really interesting stuff done by director Ken Loach as some of the dvds extras
    it discusses in good detail the reasons why FC United came about due to a section of  fans response to the insane financial situation undertaken by Utd. following the Glazer takeover.
    there is one quote that always sticks in my head as a disillusioned Leeds fan asks a Leeds director why Cantona was sold to Man.Utd.
    " What the *%#&  has it got to do with you ?" is the reported reply
    Cardiff City ( and any ) fans take note.
    As an aside if there are any entrepreneurial Cardiff fans out there look seriously into the profits made by whoever it was that decided to sell the Man.Utd green and yellow protest scarves and get in there first !!! if you can't beat 'em join 'em if that's your thing ;)
  • edited June 2012