You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

edited June 2012 in Sky Poker Live
I am a newbie. less than 3 weeks play. i now go to sleep most nights with sptv on ( when i finally turn the laptop off). I love the forum, clinic and tv channel. There is so many helpful people in the clinic, i cant praise them enough. I mainly play £2 DYM's, but have played a few BH tourneys. I have had a lucky 1st and 3rd in those. But today i have played 18 £2 DYM's and won 9 so not good or bad. what is the one piece of advice for a newbie in the £2 DYM's please? 

p.s I tweeted about my new couch earlier and i must say it is alot more comfortable to play on #mostcomfortableseatinthehouse.
Kindest regards
William AKA TheBassett

Comments

• edited June 2012
    In Response to LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT:
    I am a newbie. less than 3 weeks play. i now go to sleep most nights with sptv on ( when i finally turn the laptop off). I love the forum, clinic and tv channel. There is so many helpful people in the clinic, i cant praise them enough. I mainly play £2 DYM's, but have played a few BH tourneys. I have had a lucky 1st and 3rd in those. But today i have played 18 £2 DYM's and won 9 so not good or bad. what is the one piece of advice for a newbie in the £2 DYM's please?  p.s I tweeted about my new couch earlier and i must say it is alot more comfortable to play on #mostcomfortableseatinthehouse. Kindest regards William AKA TheBassett
    Posted by Bassett543
    Thanks for the lovely feedback!
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT:
    I am a newbie. less than 3 weeks play. i now go to sleep most nights with sptv on ( when i finally turn the laptop off). I love the forum, clinic and tv channel. There is so many helpful people in the clinic, i cant praise them enough. I mainly play £2 DYM's, but have played a few BH tourneys. I have had a lucky 1st and 3rd in those. But today i have played 18 £2 DYM's and won 9 so not good or bad. what is the one piece of advice for a newbie in the £2 DYM's please?  p.s I tweeted about my new couch earlier and i must say it is alot more comfortable to play on #mostcomfortableseatinthehouse. Kindest regards William AKA TheBassett
    Posted by Bassett543
    Play crazy tight for the first 2-3 levels as the goal is obvious in DYM's that you need to be in the last few standing, and so no reason going to war stupidly early. Learn as much as you can about those at your tables as you can while not in a hand, don't switch off just because you folded. :)