You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

misclick!

Just misclicked on a £5 hu omaha.Won it buts its a strange game.Any other misclicks gone wrong/right on the site recently?

Comments

• edited June 2012
    In Response to misclick!:
    Just misclicked on a £5 hu omaha.Won it buts its a strange game.Any other misclicks gone wrong/right on the site recently?
    Posted by bignoise10
    Apologies.Prob better on general.
    Paul

• edited June 2012
    yeah I've been known to win a few hands with misclicks, and keep telling myself to move my keybindings, as I use A for check, S for call, D for raise and F for fold, and been a few times I've misclicked raise rather than fold, and sometimes fold rather than raise too. hehe
  • edited June 2012
    Hi Bignoise

Have a look at my diary about three pages back!! I did something along those lines too. #By the way, good to see you've joined Hitsquad. did you make the locked tournament run by Jaegerbob and Drumahoi05 for their birthday. really good with a great spirit in the chatbox....

PS And it has nothing to do with me coming 4th/77...though chuffed to bits even if i missed out on the 3 free entries the fellas put up as special prizes on top of the cash.

Oh yes, you got a mention from Tikay on the programmes on thursday and i put something in a post too. He was telling all to read your thread so you really made an impression mate. Cheers.....
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: misclick!:
    yeah I've been known to win a few hands with misclicks, and keep telling myself to move my keybindings, as I use A for check, S for call, D for raise and F for fold, and been a few times I've misclicked raise rather than fold, and sometimes fold rather than raise too. hehe
    Posted by KAM99
    Hi Kam
    Then why didn't you put it in my diary....i was looking for people brought under the spell of MISS CLICK.....
    Now g0 find it(about three pages back) and start writing.....Cheers...
  • edited June 2012
    Hi Bignoise Have a look at my diary about three pages back!! I did something along those lines too. #By the way, good to see you've joined Hitsquad. did you make the locked tournament run by Jaegerbob and Drumahoi05 for their birthday. really good with a great spirit in the chatbox.... PS And it has nothing to do with me coming 4th/77...though chuffed to bits even if i missed out on the 3 free entries the fellas put up as special prizes on top of the cash. Oh yes, you got a mention from Tikay on the programmes on thursday and i put something in a post too. He was telling all to read your thread so you really made an impression mate. Cheers.....
    Posted by profman15
    Nice one m8.Dont get 865 here in N.Ireland.Gutted to miss it.Glad the thread is out in the open man.Gd to have so many contributors.Be good lad.
    Paul

• edited June 2012
    Sorry prof.Thx also for the welcome to hitsquad.Not sure how big an asset I'll be but I'll give it a good go.
    Cheers 
    Paul
  • edited June 2012
    When playing 25p/50p last week i called a pre raise from a guy with 99.

Flop was K Q 2 He bet £3 and i called, turn was 7 and he bet about £2.40 which i knew was weak so i raised him to £9 or so which he tank called. He now checks the river with what i am now thinking is AQ and i missclick and bet 50p lol which he snaps with his AQ :)

So annoying when i know a pot bet woulda won it :(

The multitablers must do things like this all the time.
  • edited June 2012
    Nothing compares to the TILE TABLES misclick.

Amazing how quickly your whole world can come crashing down with the click of one small, but devasting button as you frantically try to piece your life together in time to stick in a raise with your AA.

That button is evil and needs removing. Sort it out sky.
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: misclick! : Nice one m8.Dont get 865 here in N.Ireland.Gutted to miss it.Glad the thread is out in the open man.Gd to have so many contributors.Be good lad. Paul
    Posted by bignoise10
    You know you can watch it on your browser still, right?

Go to the homepage, on the right hand side there's thing which says "Sky Poker TV", click that and then click "Watch Sky Poker TV".
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: misclick! : You know you can watch it on your browser still, right? Go to the homepage, on the right hand side there's thing which says "Sky Poker TV", click that and then click "Watch Sky Poker TV".
    Posted by EvilPingu
    Yeah.Know about the browser viewin.Just usually watch it on sky sports on a thurs nite when its on.Very rarely watch on the laptop.

• edited June 2012
    I misclicked having never played Omaha in my life. It seemed to be Hi Lo but I'll never know for sure. So sure of lasting only a few minutes I became a complete marauder, speedily guessing and bluffing my way through to victory by terrifying the wits out of my opponents. Odd game indeed.