You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker Security

edited June 2012 in Area 51
I don't know which forum to put this so hopefully here will do. 

I was wondering does Sky Poker have a security team actively looking for like bots, cheats and chip dumping etc? 
Because this guys results for PLO husngs seem unreal, like impossible - sylvia4

This guy a legitimate player? Or players losing to him on purpose? 

Comments

• edited June 2012
    holy c r a p, thats impressive
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Sky Poker Security:
    I don't know which forum to put this so hopefully here will do.  I was wondering does Sky Poker have a security team actively looking for like bots, cheats and chip dumping etc?  Because this guys results for PLO husngs seem unreal, like impossible - sylvia4 This guy a legitimate player? Or players losing to him on purpose? 
    Posted by AriseNpro
    Nothing to see here move along please,all above board and down to variance lol
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Sky Poker Security:
    I don't know which forum to put this so hopefully here will do.  I was wondering does Sky Poker have a security team actively looking for like bots, cheats and chip dumping etc?  Because this guys results for PLO husngs seem unreal, like impossible - sylvia4 This guy a legitimate player? Or players losing to him on purpose? 
    Posted by AriseNpro
    Lol m8....its rumoured that mickey mouse has a skypoker watch.
  • edited June 2012
    I highly doubt its varaince lol... plo has more variance than holdem and u wont see anyone in holdem having an roi and itm % like that, even over 300 games. Confused about the mickey mouse comment, however the randomness of the comment is amusing. 
  • edited June 2012
    i would LIKE TO say igimc is random, but alas hes as robotic as they come. as for op i agree thats a serious roi, would be nice to see how his next 300 games go. i looked into bots about a year ago (things change i know) and the general concensus was you could just about get one to break even at lower levels which is ok if your playing 100s of games a day for the rake, but to beat players at that level with a bot is unheard of. as for letting someone win, i dont see the point.
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Security:
    i would say igimc is random, but alas hes as robotic as they come. as for op i agree thats a serious roi, would be nice to see his next 300 games go. i looked into bots about a year ago (things change i know) and the general concensus was you could just about get one to break even at lower levels which is ok if your playing 100s of games a day for the rake, but to beat players at that level with a bot is unheard of. as for letting someone win, i dont see the point.
    Posted by pod1
    Doesn't make sense(bit like yourself)its one or the other or can't you
    make your mind up?Maybe you should ask sky what your opinion
    should be.
  • edited June 2012
    I would say igmac is far from random , in fact he is very predictable in his trolling on this forum.
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Security:
    I would say igmac is far from random , in fact he is very predictable in his trolling on this forum.
    Posted by jonjo75
    ppl who don't agree with you =trolls.???
    dont think so,just expressing an opinionor isnt that allowed
    in the likes of yours and pods world.
  • edited June 2012

Its not expressing an opinion thats wrong its the way that you do it. I would say over 50% of your posts are digs at people and in some cases are quite rude. In my eyes that is trolling.

• edited June 2012
    igimc, im not a "sky" person, far from it, ive been pulled up by mods and by tikay in the past, but i "grew up" and learnt to be constructve, diplomatic and more importantly deal in facts. in" my world" the glass is always half full.
  • edited June 2012
    I'm so confused by the whole igimic thing.. To be honest if you don't have anything sensible to say might as well say nothing. If you look at the guys stats in husngs hes won 278, lost 18. He's played on Sky on 21 different days and has made money on 21 different days. This is clearly not possible (without something fishy going on), so I thought I would bring it to Sky's attention just to make them aware. I don't have a sharkscope subscription otherwise I would further investigate but, most likely it would seem someone(s) are chip dumping to him. Although I can't really see the point. 
  • edited June 2012
    If anyone has any concerns regarding suspicious play they need to report it to customer care with as much details as possible. 

There was a reply from Sky already on another thread stating not to take stats given on a third party site as gospel.

Thread Closed