You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

could kick meself in the head

well this is just a little vent realy... just had a 1 hour sesh 9 tabling 4 nl and tilted big time and lost £30 of hard earn cash , i realy thought i was over the tilty thing but obvlsy not .. i guess am tellin u guys this coz i want u to shout at me or somthing lol *SIGH*

Comments

• edited June 2012
    blimey on 4 nl lost £30 must be some coolers :/ every 1 tilts jsavo if they say they dnt they just fooling themselfs take a break for a bit and come back when fully fresh and ready to go again 
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: could kick meself in the head:
    blimey on 4 nl lost £30 must be some coolers :/ every 1 tilts jsavo if they say they dnt they just fooling themselfs take a break for a bit and come back when fully fresh and ready to go again 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU

yes i had a couple of coolers that just set me off on tilt , am very disapointed in meself , so am just going to relax now and try again later or tomorrow :)
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to could kick meself in the head:
    well this is just a little vent realy... just had a 1 hour sesh 9 tabling 4 nl and tilted big time and lost £30 of hard earn cash , i realy thought i was over the tilty thing but obvlsy not .. i guess am tellin u guys this coz i want u to shout at me or somthing lol *SIGH*
    Posted by JSAVO

Next time you feel like your tilting just click on your profile and read your own advice ( Dont Tilt ) lol

Just chill have a cuppa and grind it back.

Good luck

Daz
  • edited June 2012
    might just play a small tourny insted 
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to could kick meself in the head : Next time you feel like your tilting just click on your profile and read your own advice ( Dont Tilt ) lol Just chill have a cuppa and grind it back. Good luck Daz
    Posted by _ARAZI_

hahaha thats y am mad at meself  , i realy thought i was over the tilt thing but clearly not lol
  • edited June 2012
    Hi JSAVO I have played against you quite a few times over the last couple of days and i am amazed to read this.You were playing well and my notes have you as a tricky customer who knew what they were doing.

I really hope you take a break and come back stronger from this,there is no doubt you have a good game so you can do it.

All the best
  • edited June 2012
    Pour yourself a nice glass of wine and chill out.
    There's always tomorrow :-)
  • edited June 2012
    Hi JSAVO I have played against you quite a few times over the last couple of days and i am amazed to read this.You were playing well and my notes have you as a tricky customer who knew what they were doing. I really hope you take a break and come back stronger from this,there is no doubt you have a good game so you can do it. All the best
    Posted by Spikelad
    tyvm spike that realy means alot to me right now :)
  • edited June 2012
    and when arazi means a cupa not a cuppa vodka n go bk on the tables lol 
  • edited June 2012
    Pour yourself a nice glass of wine and chill out. There's always tomorrow :-)
    Posted by VespaPX

thats what am doing right now vespa hahah
  • edited June 2012
  • edited June 2012
    Everyone goes thru these.

I'm sure you'll earn it back soon!
  • edited June 2012
    Spoke with a couple of people at NL4 today i played 4 tables for 45 mins and lost £12 and one other lost £8/9 in similar session. Running bad seems to be the call today.

Gl JSAVO

p.s. Please stop beating me already :) Youve taken more off me in last few days than anyone else.
  • edited June 2012
    I normally play 10nl or 20nl. but mainly 10nl, i deposited the othe rmonth and said to my self do no tilt. but i find my self in the same position, tiliting and trying to chase money, i am also very dissapointed with my self so i know exactly where you are coming from!
  • edited June 2012
    I'm sure it'll turn round for you, because I've played with you quite a bit over the past few weeks, and you are obviously a good player.
    Its hard not to have a rant when someone calls your raise with rubbish & hits the world , but long term just hope they keep calling.
    As TheDon said we all have our ups & downs - I've had the worst start to this month - bad beats/tilt/bad play usually in that order. Just sit out for a bit & come back fresh - but don't take all my cash !

GL
  • edited June 2012
    hi jsavo,
    sorry 2 hear about your loss,
    does hurt sometimes doesn,t it.
    no consolation but i lost £130 the other week,so no how u feel m8.
    chin up....
    today,s another day....
    sure u will win it back,everyone saying u r a good player so know u will do it.
    it will make u stronger 2.
    (*  *)
       "
       ^
    dev
  • edited June 2012
    just want to say thanks to everyone , today is a new day and after i have done my shopping i am hoping to get back on them tables and grind grind grind :) thanks again all means alot :)
  • edited June 2012
    you wouldnt be human if you didnt tilt playing nl4
  • edited June 2012
    just want to say thanks to everyone , today is a new day and after i have done my shopping i am hoping to get back on them tables and grind grind grind :) thanks again all means alot :)
    Posted by JSAVO
    Can't beat a good grind :-)
  • edited June 2012
    lol 4nl is the holy ground of tilt they allway seem to get there losing 30 is as easy as min buying and leave with 40pound just keep at it and if tilt hits just leave. for exprience trying to play throught tilt is worst player think or know ur tilt so call ur raises more and ect.

but if ur tilting u might be taking the game to seriuosly well that what my problem was anyway but gl at the tables.