You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

POKER CLINIC SHOW 14TH JUNE 2012

edited June 2012 in The Poker Clinic
Hi All,

Please post your hands to be analysed on this thread if you would like us to view them on Thursday nights Poker Clinic at 8pm. All comments/feedback are welcome on all the hands that are posted.

VERY IMPORTANT!
We can only show hands from tables or tournaments with a TV icon next to them.
We also need you to tell us straight off which tournament or table the hand is from, as the hand i.d. on its own takes too long for our team to find.
You can post your hands (and not just your hand IDs in here) so that other community members can comment on the hands too.
We welcome comments on the hands from the Poker Community.

All the best

TV Team

Comments

• edited June 2012
    Hi guys.

Seen as there is a MTT player in the hotseat tonight i thought i would post a couple of hands from MTTs.

Hand 1. ID: 530940829 £5k double stack 13/6/2012.

Just wondering what you think of this play ?

At the time i was about 8th of 70 and almost certain to cash but the winner of this hand would go to chip leader with a chance of getting the big cash.

Am i right to go for it at this point or would i be better waiting until i cash before getting too creative in future bearing in mind that if i check river i am still in with a good chance of cashing ?

Hand 2. ID: 530903285 £5k double stack 13/6/2012.

Blatant lol brag hand and no questions about this one really i just thought it would be a good one to show :)

Cheers. Daz.
  • edited June 2012
    Hi fellas

Looking forward to seeing whether Matt looks like his avatar!
    Its nice to see an MTT expert on the panel ........no offence.......as i don't play cash(different mentality needed, i feel!). So here are some hands, three of them, which had me perplexed.....

These two hands are from the mini open on 11/5 nd involve different aspects.

Hand id 518119054
    Was there more value to be obtained?

Hand id 518148703
    When the Q of spades hits, should i be folding or betting regardless of the outcome was?

This hand is from the £12k Bh on 3/5
    Hand id 517689914
    The opponent had not been in many pots. Should i have seen flop but not called all-in?