You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FREE HAIRCUT TRICK

edited July 2012 in The Shed

Here is a trick to get yourself a free haircut.

1- Go to the hairdressers.

2. Secretly take all your clothes off under the apron.

3. Act as shocked as the hairdresser when the apron comes off.

This has worked six times for me now without fail....

Good Luck

Comments

• edited June 2012
    Mmmm  Perv  ..........  Wouldn't work in a nudist camp.?  

The chap who claimed he could get a free meal  by not paying his Restaurant bill. 

His Mates asked him to prove it so he ordered the three course meal,  eat it and when the coffee came he rolled on the floor in agony.

The Restaurant owner called for an Ambulance thinking he was unwell and needed him out of the Restaurant but when the paramedic's arrived he screamed,  "Take me to Hospital they've poisoned me."  His plan was,  when at the Hospital he would say he felt OK now and leave. !  But his plan failed as the Paramedic's fearing for his life pumped his stomach out.

• edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: FREE HAIRCUT TRICK:
    Mmmm  Perv  ..........  Wouldn't work in a nudist camp.?   The chap who claimed he could get a free meal  by not paying his Restaurant bill.  His Mates asked him to prove it so he ordered the three course meal,  eat it and when the coffee came he rolled on the floor in agony. The Restaurant owner called for an Ambulance thinking he was unwell and needed him out of the Restaurant but when the paramedic's arrived he screamed,  "Take me to Hospital they've poisoned me."  His plan was,  when at the Hospital he would say he felt OK now and leave. !  But his plan failed as the Paramedic's fearing for his life pumped his stomach out.                              
    Posted by logdon
    This requires advanced tactics... You need to out 2 layers ON in this situation.

Good Luck with it...
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: FREE HAIRCUT TRICK:
    In Response to Re: FREE HAIRCUT TRICK : This requires advanced tactics... You need to out 2 layers ON in this situation. Good Luck with it...
    Posted by MyZo
      If you go on a Wednesday with your   O.A.P  discount,  isn't the haircut nearly free anyway.?  
  • edited July 2012
    seen it all on trigger happy :) like restaurants £5 eat what u likeon 1 plate take ya own masssiva plate in :)
  • edited July 2012
      The Weight Watchers Club that sent their Members to the Hair Dressers to get short back sides.?