You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tax Rant!

edited June 2012 in The Shed
  Celebrity friends of Jimmy Carr are defending him by saying he does a lot for charity. 
So thats OK then, he gives his time to get others to pay for people in need which is needed because the government cant meet that need because of people who avoid paying their taxes.
The other thing they say its Ok because it is not illegal, I say to that, it is not illegal to beat your spouse in some parts of the world but it does not make it right. 
Im sure there are a lot of big businesses that use this loophole and I would like to know which they are so I can spend my money elsewhere. If people refused to pay the wages of celebs and businesses that do this, then Im sure they would be only to happy to pay there taxes at the going rate.

RANT OVER

Comments

• edited June 2012

Think Donut,   its just about every Business & self Employed Person.  Taxes are Taxing.  Nobody likes paying them.!  That and Council Tax.  Have a Hug to cheer you up.   "HUG"