You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Just for the conspiricy theorists

edited July 2009 in Poker Chat

Just been watching french poker on eurosport, heres the situation.

2 chips leaders, one raises with 3 6 suited

second re raises him with pocket 4's

first contemplates for a while and shoves

second takes a while and calls

cards on their back, flop come 2 4 5

turn J

river A

36 takes massive chip lead pocket 4's go out.

Only happens online does it?

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Theres something up on this site I don't care what anyone says.

I play on another, other than this, and consistently do very well.

On here, once I reached a certain profit level, everything changed and its been bad beat after bad beat. I often went on tilt ( well infact quite a bit I was so fustrated), so ive stopped played here.

Something is up.

Also, there are so many muppets. The amount of times ive had AA, KK, QQ called by two obscure cards and lost is beyond belief.

And, talking of bad beats, yesterday in the community tourney, you knocked me out.

I was holding pocket aces, you had 76.

I raised x amount and flop was 7, 3, 2. You went all in. I called. Turn was a 6.

That about sums up my last two weeks.

Thought that was a poor play by you?

Anyways, at least I cashed.
  • edited June 2009
  • edited June 2009
    playing on pokerstars one player all in gets a call

player 1 has 77

player 2 has aa

flop 7A4

PLAYER SEVEN MUST BE THINKING "DAM A SET AND STILL LOSE"

until the turn which is a 7

now he is running round the room giving the computer screen the finger!!

until the river which is an A...............................................
  • edited June 2009
    In Response to Just for the conspiricy theorists:
    Just been watching french poker on eurosport, heres the situation. 2 chips leaders, one raises with 3 6 suited second re raises him with pocket 4's first contemplates for a while and shoves second takes a while and calls cards on their back, flop come 2 4 5 turn J river A 36 takes massive chip lead pocket 4's go out. Only happens online does it?
    Posted by kirstii
    Thats just sh*t play by the pair of them in my opinion!
  • edited June 2009
    completely agree mozza however, "these things only happen on this joke site", "that would never happen in real life" and "it always happens to me" are lines that frequent these forums on a regular basis. Just wanted to point this out to the people that think online poker is made specifically to take money off them.
  • edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Just for the conspiricy theorists:
    completely agree mozza however, "these things only happen on this joke site", "that would never happen in real life" and "it always happens to me" are lines that frequent these forums on a regular basis. Just wanted to point this out to the people that think online poker is made specifically to take money off them.
    Posted by kirstii
    Yeah totally agree with you. I have had some really bad beats lately not just on here but on pokerstars. It can be hard to take sometimes but it happens. Luck is a big part of poker and some weeks you have it and some weeks you don't. Its a shame I don't have any at the moment as could do with some lol!