You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ENGLAND/ITALY

Good luck guys,go for it.
BUT don't let it go to penalties-just remember who you'll be taking them against-Gianluigi Bouffon,the best in the world at present.

Comments

• edited June 2012
    In Response to ENGLAND/ITALY:
    Good luck guys,go for it. BUT don't let it go to penalties-just remember who you'll be taking them against-Gianluigi Bouffon,the best in the world at present.
    Posted by bazzer61
    personally i hope italy win
    if there is one thing i really don't want to see it's John Terry lifting a trophy ( again )
    if there is one thing i really do want to see it's Balotelli scoring a goal against england and revealing something really funny written on his t-shirt ( hopefully about Terry )
  • edited June 2012
    england to win 2-1 rooney sore england/spain final lol
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: ENGLAND/ITALY:
    In Response to ENGLAND/ITALY : personally i hope italy win if there is one thing i really don't want to see it's John Terry lifting a trophy ( again ) if there is one thing i really do want to see it's Balotelli scoring a goal against england and revealing something really funny written on his t-shirt ( hopefully about Terry )
    Posted by BLACK_MASS
    As a Scotsman and someone who has an Italian bro-in-law I'm with you, but I think England will sneak it by one then get beat by the same amount as they did in SA from ze Germans once more. 
  • edited June 2012
    england out.
    simple.
    it was what they deserved.
    Italy were better, Ukraine were better, France were better.
    praise be we weren't humiliated by Germany because that is what would have happened if we had of scraped through on penalties.
    i just wish we weren't so boring and tired and lifeless as a country and Scotland agrees.
    if i hear one more person talking about keeping our shape i'll be sick.
    TRY TO PLAY THE GAME WELL FIRST AND THEN KEEP YOUR SHAPE IF YOU WANT THE LOTTERY OF PENALTIES !!!!!!
    we are a sad idiot race us english and that's for all of Europe and the world to see. !
    there's no escaping it, Italy mastered us with little effort.
    they are laughing at us along with Scotland.
    wayne rooney is the most over-rated player on the planet.
    stevie g is shot through.
    who we got ?
    Baines is good but he never got a chance.
    Caroll is good but people don't play with wingers anymore so he's rubbish by default but they play him anyway just to tell him he's over-rated and Liverpool payed too much for him. is that useful to anybody ?
    Oxbowlake-Chamberpot is just a kid from Harry Potter.
    Why don't england employ a German coach that knows how to win ?
    or how about an Italian one with a 75% win rate that's been there and done that, most successful coach in our history, oh yeah, oh dear we sacked him and gave him millions.
    only to take on the west brom manager because he's english.
    great idea.
    HOW MUCH MONEY DOES IT COST TO BE THIS RUBBISH ?
    may as well let Sun journalists pick our team or Sky Sports pundits.
    BUT if Denmark can do it and Greece ?
    how stupid are we as a nation
    Scotland are laughing at us and they are right to do so !
    we are the bums of Europe. too thick to work out how to play competitive and exciting football.
    just clever enough to invent a game that we have  no idea to play !
    how shameful is that ?
    england as a nation, have it in their backward mentality, to NEVER work out to embrace peoples talents.
    it gets stamped out at school. people that stand out are cocky and arrogant and get psychologically destroyed.
    if Messi were born english he'd be taught never to play football again because he's too little, be bullied  at school , then he'd work in a factory until he committed  suicide.
    we reap the harvest of our ignorance.
    even Scotland knows that !
    and they are laughing at us. fact.
    and if you don't believe me because you think i'm another english, embittered loser just ask bandini and the_don_69 they will tell you when they have cleaned up their own wee from laughing at us so much.
    english = loser.
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: ENGLAND/ITALY:
    england to win 2-1 rooney sore england/spain final lol
    Posted by themilmero
    LOL is right