You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SPT Blackpool result

SPTSPT
edited June 2012 in The Sky Poker Tour
164 entries

Prize Pool £24600, and £8200 in bounties (not shown below)

Well done to Andrew1947, and all the cashers

Payouts
    £

andrew garland andrew1947 1 7110
james colley colley02 2 4980
chris cox coxylboro 3 3140
Peter Munro Ebberdon 4 1910
rachel costa run flaming 5 1480
Paul Barber Barbie59 6 1170
christo katsikas sikas 7 920
adam bromley bromleyo4 8 680
tyrone cato tyger 9 490
james foley foleyboy1 10 430
julian thew yoyo 11 370
John blaynee diggerman 12 370
Keith Farrington goldenballs 13 310
Tim Aiken Aiken2011 14 310
Patrickdolan pdolan68 15 310
terry davies rusty123 16 310
Jamie Rhind Mewillows 17 310

Comments

• edited June 2012
    Very well done to all on final table yesterday (Especially Brommers & Rachel :o))

Very big Thank you to all Sky team anf the Tower who did a great job - as usual!!  These guys really put a lot of hours in to make it enjoyable for people attending and those at home and I know I am not the only one to really appreciate this.

The food was again the best food at an SPT!! 

Met lots of new people some of them extremely mad (Fredsgirl :o) ) but all lovely and was great to see so many regulars there

Had a great time (apart from the poker....lol)
  • edited June 2012

yea great work as yorkie said,great weekend great venue,pity about the weather,enjoyed it as always well done sky and g blackpool

• edited June 2012

Wot a cracking weekend. Well done to all that cashed.
    This was my 1st SPT and gotta say it was fantastic, thank you all for making us feel so welcome, a special thank you to Yorkie and Dave to introducing us to every1 wen we 1st arrived. So good to put faces to the familiar names.

• edited June 2012
    Well done to Barbie and Sikas, I wanted them both to be Heads Up but both made final table! well done to all that burst that bubble, and thank goodness that Steve didn't last to long on Day 2. 
  • edited June 2012

wd all it was a great weekend .And so nice to put  faces to a name.

• edited June 2012
    another good weekend - met lots of new and familiar faces - cheers
  • edited June 2012
    Congatulations to all main event cashers and side event winners too. It was my first SPT and it was great to meet you all. And I see I'm next to Solack again , Hi!
  • edited June 2012
    congrats andrew very well done . it was nice meetin u on friday night and the rest of the sky players , nice puttin a face 2 the name.
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: SPT Blackpool result:
    Wot a cracking weekend. Well done to all that cashed. This was my 1st SPT and gotta say it was fantastic, thank you all for making us feel so welcome, a special thank you to Yorkie and Dave to introducing us to every1 wen we 1st arrived. So good to put faces to the familiar names.
    Posted by fredsgirl
    I told you Andrew 1947 would do well when he joined our table early on. I know you gave me a bad bt with your k 10 but it was wworth it for the lolz on that table
    Gr8 to put so many names to faces and really well organised as expected now by all the Sky team.
    Well done to all the cashers and Andrew 1947 inparticular . V  nice guy

MP
  • edited June 2012

Had a great three days,just want to say thank you to the sky team for putting a good show on.
    Really enjoyed the sit and go on Friday night (had to have at least 3 pints before you could sit down) loud but fun,got to know a few more spt regs,all good guys.

Thanks to all on forum who have congratulated me,roll on Nottingham.

• edited June 2012
    Had a great three days,just want to say thank you to the sky team for putting a good show on. Really enjoyed the sit and go on Friday night (had to have at least 3 pints before you could sit down) loud but fun,got to know a few more spt regs,all good guys. Thanks to all on forum who have congratulated me,roll on Nottingham.
    Posted by andrew1947
    yea well played mate was sat next to you late on sat nite,nice pick up
  • edited June 2012
    very well played andrew1947 and congrats on your win,and well done to all the players that cashed, well played
  • edited June 2012
    Had a great three days,just want to say thank you to the sky team for putting a good show on. Really enjoyed the sit and go on Friday night (had to have at least 3 pints before you could sit down) loud but fun,got to know a few more spt regs,all good guys. Thanks to all on forum who have congratulated me,roll on Nottingham.
    Posted by andrew1947
    Great result Andrew. Well played
  • edited June 2012
    Great result Andrew knew i should of swapped seats when uncle pat went out was fun chatting with you as we tip toed our way through the bubble. Commiserations of the day have to go to cassie who fell at the last hurdle AA against 99 with me allready folding a nine ouch.
  • edited June 2012
    My first time at a SPT, what an enjoyable weekend seated at table 8 for my duration, nowhere near a cash but collected a bounty so not all bad =) congratz to all that cashed, well done to paddy on your performance ( Blackpool local).

Look forward to the next one.
  • edited June 2012
    Posted by andrew1947
    dont remind us of thet sit and go Andrew I know it was my idea to play but I`m folding aces pre from now on, the king always comes lol

But on a happier note very well done on the win it was well deserved mate

Rab ;)
  • edited June 2012
    Just picked up these results.  One or two familiar names in the cash - well done all.  Good to see another "youngster" take it down.  Nice one Andrew, see you in Nottingham.
  • edited June 2012
     another great event
                                  NICE WIN ANDREW
  • edited June 2012

Very well done Andrew, and it couldn't go to a nicer bloke. 

Yeah that sit n go on Friday night was different - some might say Woteva!!
  • edited June 2012
    Indeed, there couldn't have been a more gracious champion.

A word, too, for Colley02 who was equally magnanimous in defeat. A great pleasure to be there for the final few hands.